***** The official Hibs v Rangers match thread *****

Madina

I was just away to post I'd have Cantwell off at half time! 😄

Two superb finishes tonight, proper clean strikes of the ball which has been one of our biggest weaknesses for years, so hopefully a sign of hard work on the training field paying off.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Will take that. Great timing for a second. Dare I say Matondo was decent?

Need to watch Youan, he is a threat.

I missed the first twenty minutes - Matondo must have played like Messi before I tuned in !

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Ridvan has looked like the player we thought we were getting 18 months ago.  If he can keep up this level of performance we don't need another LB.

He’s been really solid at the back, ruthless finish too.

Wee things wa these cheating cunts

Usual 10 second penalty check

Most blatant dive ever they nearly score.

Gives 3 mins added time then we score

We then get on a break away with Junkies fully pressed and cheating cunt blows whistle on 2mins 40 seconds.

Corrupt and arse bashed from Birth cunts.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Can have all the talent in the world, but if you don’t apply it and don’t deliver then you’re a diddy just like some bang average footballer.

Everyone knows he’s got ability, but he’s been an empty jersey a lot this season.

Great goal mind you, hopefully a turning point. 

We aren’t in a position to write off every player going through a bad patch, it’s different with someone like Lammers whose never shown anything in a Rangers jersey (& very little in his career), but Cantwell has shown last season and in flashes this season (plus his first season in the EPL for Norwich) that he’s got the ability.

We need to support and bring the best out of players like him, he’s obviously fragile mentally and thrives of confidence and support from the fans.