*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Another thing that's worth mentioning Ibrox was still packed at full time. Was excellent to see

Seemed to have the Europa League run buzz about it.

So good seeing what we’re building here, still going to be tough but will be devastated if we don’t get this over the line.

Last 2 Old Firms going to be huge unless their poor-ish run continues and we get a bit of daylight.

58 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

That was special last night and hugely significant, we've got them by the throat we must not let them breathe.

And if we do our bit this will not go the distance cause when they go it'll be 55 season levels of implosion and turmoil for them.. but we mustn't give them a chance to breathe.

Agreed. If we win the title, it’ll be a sure thing by early April because they will implode. 

Im still not sure if I see us getting over the line in a week by week title race in the depths of May, there’s still scar tissue and our OF record is poor. 

There’s a real possibility that if we win our next 7 league games, we’ll be out of sight and the last 7 won’t matter as much. They are ready to implode and it’s about what we do, keep the scoreboard pressure and they’ll crumble soon. 

5 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Agreed. If we win the title, it’ll be a sure thing by early April because they will implode. 

Im still not sure if I see us getting over the line in a week by week title race in the depths of May, there’s still scar tissue and our OF record is poor. 

There’s a real possibility that if we win our next 7 league games, we’ll be out of sight and the last 7 won’t matter as much. They are ready to implode and it’s about what we do, keep the scoreboard pressure and they’ll crumble soon. 

I'm a bit anxious about Kilmarnock away on their weird pitch, that's a key one of those 7.

7 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

The gunpowder is down the fuse is set they are fully poised for shark season just need the final spark to set it all off.

Tonight would be ideal and it would snowball in to the weekend and a Scottish Cup exit just to end them entirely.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Another thing that's worth mentioning Ibrox was still packed at full time. Was excellent to see

Big Phil has us back on side with the team again . European group toppers , a trophy back in the cabinet and consistency that has shot us right back into a title race and the fans are responding. Long may it continue 

I'm quietly confident we are on route to reclaiming the title but remaining wary that it is going to be tight and for me it's still in the balance with momentum on our side at present. If we do just miss out this year as gutting as it will naturally be we have to stick by this guy and give him the chance to build his own team over the summer. 

2 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Gary Neville mentioning the atmosphere at Ibrox again. 

From 20:00 in the video. 

Edit: Not from last night but from when he played. 

fenian vermin agreed with Neville the best atmosphere he has ever heard was at Ibrox,then back tracked the fenians had the better atmosphere.

21 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

fenian vermin agreed with Neville the best atmosphere he has ever heard was at Ibrox,then back tracked the fenians had the better atmosphere.

Not what I heard. He definitely said ibrox. Described the covered stands etc.