Ffs Tav!

Loyal72

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

What you doing going for a bloody burger after a game?!! Never a Rangers captain!

Wish a was just kidding on, but his fucking idiot actually came out with this. 🤡

That fucking haircut too man, what is this 1995? Shove it up your arse PLZ.

20240221_183102.thumb.jpg.a3951df11e5d9b0ef2f6fd07f8be3ec9.jpg

So we’re meant to believe Tav decided to fuck the warm down and shower and battered down the road for a burger right after the final whistle 🤷‍♂️ good to see the lying cunt is hurting 😂

IMG_0559.jpeg

As a man that drives that road alot parks must have given them a rocket to get down the road.

Tell me you're favourite team isn't top of the league without telling me you're favourite team isn't top of the league 

No one seems to know who that guy is. Refuse to look it up. What an absolute fud.

He's lying, I doubt Tav would be kicking about in his trackie just after a game in any circumstance, and even if he did what does it matter? 

Haha this is one of those journalists that said a couple of months ago that celtic had too much quality and were so far ahead of us and now he writes how poor a squad they have and that Brenda has been let down by his board .... Very good Gordon ya pleb 

Don't really know what to make of that tbh.

The entire time he's been here, Tav has been extremely athletic and always fit for selection. I'm sure he's well in control of what he can and cannot eat.

That being said, how on earth does he get to Five Guys in the city center from Perth within an hour of the fulltime whistle?

And also, it goes without saying really, but you can't bang on about "Gravitas" when you have the haircut of a 14 year old in 1992.

The sports media in this country is a parody.

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Don't really know what to make of that tbh.

The entire time he's been here, Tav has been extremely athletic and always fit for selection. I'm sure he's well in control of what he can and cannot eat.

That being said, how on earth does he get to Five Guys in the city center from Perth within an hour of the fulltime whistle?

And also, it goes without saying really, but you can't bang on about "Gravitas" when you have the haircut of a 14 year old in 1992.

The sports media in this country is a parody.

The team bus went by me on balmore road at 445 on Sunday with the players all off. So he wouldn’t even have got his car till 430 at the earliest 

No wonder the guy next to him was laughing like fuck when he was telling his made up pish story :lol:

Fuckn wee virgin goblin 

Gordon John Parks  his arse,  at parkhead where it's such a farce you need wing mirrors for your arse