***** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, xaldub said:

McCausland is a spectator in this game ; in truth has offered very little for several weeks. The rest of the forward line isn't much better. Probably the poorest half of football under PC's reign so far.

I think he is trying to be too clever in terms of rotating players for a freshness. Call me old fashioned but in a title run in you play your strongest 11. Also the likes of mccausland, Silva and Lawrence in this kind of physical game is nightmare fuel.

3 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I would actually keep silva on and move him to the right put sterling in the middle and take diomande off because he is having a stinker take dessers on for mccausland and get borna to fuck 

He's probably surprised at how shite the surface. 

Better parks in Africa 

Just now, GA1972 said:

I’m worried about the team that’s going to emerge for the second half tbh, it needs at least 3 changes and I can’t remember ever seeing a manager doing that 

Even one change is better than waiting to sixty minutes like we've done every year for the past fuck knows how many.

i legit can't see us getting 3 points tonight, the damage was done before the ball was even kicked, changing the team that demolished hearts at the weekend is just plain fucking stupid aye fair enough if injuries is involved but when you're trying to with the championship, you shouldn't be chopping or changing anything

if it ain't broke don't try to fix it

Just now, Kents_Hook said:

i legit can't see us getting 3 points tonight, the damage was done before the ball was even kicked, changing the team that demolished hearts at the weekend is just plain fucking stupid aye fair enough if injuries is involved but when you're trying to with the championship, you shouldn't be chopping or changing anything

if it ain't broke don't try to fix it

This.