*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

19 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

4-4-2 and a a team that looks woeful with two wingers that can’t cross. 

Suggest a team then for tonight that you would pick given the options available?

Stick with the same setup/players and it's when not if we drop points again

34 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

For me as it stands if we win tonight we will be two wins away from possibly being top of the fenians even draw and it could be back to as you where.

likely? Who knows, Sunday was disgusting but attitude and application like against the fenians second half and I can’t see any team living with us outwith them.

Read lots of stuff on here in the last few days, some of it was exactly how I was feeling on Sunday after the match but after taking the day to calm down I’ve realised that it’s still possible however probably unlikely. 

whilst we can still do it (as it stands all hinging on what happens at the piggery then I won’t be conceding anything. It’s not staunch or fuck all it’s just the realisation that to be (if we win tonight) 1 point behind you can’t be conceding titles when you’ve still to play your only rival for the title in that period and both teams have to play the best sides in the league.

probably no win tonight now :lol:

Sunday was fucking horrible mate and there was rightly a lot of anger, frustration and disappointment shared by everyone but I genuinely believe that will have been the manager and players as well.

It might be delusional to think we can still win the league but I am heading up tonight thinking and hoping we will win and then move on to the weekend.

The time for what players are here next year is at the end of the season, now is for getting behind every one of them and make as best a fight of this title race as we can.

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Least excited I’ve been for a game all season. Totally deflated. 

I am the opposite mate 😂

Sitting in work just now trying to restructure tomorrow to see if it’s worth a couple of cans heading up!

1 minute ago, ayro said:

I am the opposite mate 😂

Sitting in work just now trying to restructure tomorrow to see if it’s worth a couple of cans heading up!

Priorities mate haha 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

I genuinely can’t get this mate. Still have a chance of the title and people are thinking this way.

Il chuck the towel completely in for the league if 3 points arnt gained tonight. If we have to get 3 points at the landfill then this team might suprise us because we are due a win v them. But go a point behind tonight with victory a dundee it's not curtains. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Trebles still on and they can’t be bothered. Sad bastards 

We'l find out that answer tonight...realistically we should see a team come out with fight and the character will be for all to see. The pressure might be passed back to them at 10pm. I still think that mob will have trouble with killie or hearts. 

See what happens pal. I know it's the Hope that kills us.!!!

It’s last chance fuckin saloon to keep us in the title race. I’m not confident about us winning tonight. I have no idea why the players haven’t come out the traps and have looked flat/lethargic at the start of games. We will find out tonight if these players are up to it. 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Dundee we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there tonight and turning them over!

I expect to beat Dundee, I don’t expect to win the league now. In fact I don’t think we’ve a chance tbh. 

42 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I genuinely can’t get this mate. Still have a chance of the title and people are thinking this way.

I feel like we’ve just seen this movie before. Not a chance this group have 6 wins on the bounce, including at the filth, in them.