*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

Last few weeks have been dodgy and the manager spoke about doing the basics. If we get back to basics, keeping clean sheets, giving little if nothing away then we can certainly beat Dundee.

We sort ourselves out at the back the huge issues with Dessers become as minimal as possible. Relying on him and the likes of Silva to go and grab is 3/4 goals in a game is completely unrealistic at this point.

Just win tonight and go from there but if we want to win this title, and the cup for that matter, it'll need to be 1/2 nils imo.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Genuinely no other way of looking at it.

Agreed, I was confident we could go there and not get beat. Now we have to go and win which I am less sure about, but not impossible. 

31 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We need a performance as well as 3 points tonight. Grinding out a shaky 1 - 0 win isn't enough after the weekend.

Even if Rangers went out and pumped them 5-0 again there’s not a chance you’d change your tune

I’d imagine Docherty will have them told to go for it as we look so fkn open & fragile with the added obvious issue that we’re likely to fold if things go against us.  

Big night for the manager to overcome. 

2 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I’d imagine Docherty will have them told to go for it as we look so fkn open & fragile with the added obvious issue that we’re likely to fold if things go against us.  

Big night for the manager to overcome. 

Dundee have been absolutely shite against us and them.

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Dundee have been absolutely shite against us and them.

They have two good midfielders in Cameron and McCowan but their defence is gash.

I hope the players put a huge effort in and are more optimistic than some of our support who have seen enough. No  relaxing when 1 or 2 up. Go for the jugular!

A high scoring win would restore some confidence, and who knows the league could even come come to goal difference.

Need to get back to playing well in anticipation for Sunday's match at least.