*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Glad its off but feel sorry for fans who have travelled, an absolute embarrasment for scottish football, Sky must be livid.

Sure I heard Sky scrapped showing an EFL championship game tonight to show ours instead. They'll be fuming.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

SPFL confirm ongoing disciplinary action against Dundee.

Its to be shite for the best part of a week so probably be lucky if it’s on next week then they’ll really be fucked 

Just now, RFC55 said:

We are now going to play 3 games in 7 days. Every other team will be suitably rested. Its not about hearts or worrying but through no fault of our own we are the semi finalists who have the least amount of recovery time and also have the double risk of injury at either county or Dundee 

Aye people will be going mental if we get injuries to key players who miss the cup SF or even the final Old Firm game.

I'm still trying to get my head around an SPFL team not having a rain cover that actually covers the full pitch - I mean seriously, that would surely cost fuck all and should be a mandatory requirment?

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We are now going to play 3 games in 7 days. Every other team will be suitably rested. Its not about hearts or worrying but through no fault of our own we are the semi finalists who have the least amount of recovery time and also have the double risk of injury at either county or Dundee 

Could have dropped points or picked up injuries if we played on that tonight aswell 

6 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Rearranged fixture can't be played at their ground. No guarantee it'll be on. 

This. If the split fixtures are delayed until next Thursday there's no wiggle room.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

SPFL confirm ongoing disciplinary action against Dundee.

It's pishing rain forecast right through to Wednesday. Its utter nonsense to be trying to play this game at Dens Park.

They had two chances to get a game on so fuck any disadvantage they may claim by moving it. 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Its to be shite for the best part of a week so probably be lucky if it’s on next week then they’ll really be fucked 

It's the fact that they are deciding to do the same shit next week just hoping the weather will be ok or the pitch will be fine. Fucking shambles.