***** The Official Rangers vs Strict Liability FC Match Thread *****

6 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Maybe don’t appreciate it on the tele.

But would think most who were at the game thought Diomande was good today.

Took the ball constantly under pressure and in tight spaces and looked to play forward 

He was at fault for the goal. Had 10 more touches than Barisic who lasted 60 minutes.

He did next to nothing. Kamara got slated for better performances. 

Diomande is a shiny new toy who people will wank over for nothing, happened with Raskin.

Bookmark this, if he produces similar performances next season as today people will slate him.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He was at fault for the goal. Had 10 more touches than Barisic who lasted 60 minutes.

Diomande is a shiny new toy who people will wank over for nothing, happened with Raskin.

Bookmark this, if he produces similar performances next season as today people who slate him.

Haven’t seen it back so can’t comment on the goal.

He’s a bit rough around the edges but I think he’s miles ahead of Raskin.

He does the tough stuff that Kamara did. Takes it under pressure and instead of taking the easy option and taking a touch back to goal and passing sideways.

He takes it on the turn and plays forward. 

I really rate him.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

:lol:

Not often I agree with with Esquire but today is the day. Dio was superb today and will give us a great return on our outlay. Some posters need to realise that midfielders will surrender possession due to the time they receive the ball in precarious positions, Lundstram is a good example.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Barisic, Wright and Dessers have got huge criticism from me in the past.

Today they all played their parts in a vital win. Pass marks today.

Centre halves I thought were excellent.

Agree with that.

Tav had a very poor game though despite his belter of a goal. Poor penalty, was at least partially to blame for their goal and fell over taking a corner FFS!

8 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Haven’t seen it back so can’t comment on the goal.

He’s a bit rough around the edges but I think he’s miles ahead of Raskin.

He does the tough stuff that Kamara did. Takes it under pressure and instead of taking the easy option and taking a touch back to goal and passing sideways.

He takes it on the turn and plays forward. 

I really rate him.

Don't get me wrong I still have hope he will be very good for us.

43 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Miles off it with diamonde, am sure he's got a bit of an appalling red card record.  Edit: it's yellows 

He's wirey, and has quality. 

Think youre a bit off with that one mate 

I hope you are right and I am wrong. I can't put my finger on it, but I think it's his size. Can see him getting the treatment, and reacting to it. Just have a fear of him getting sent off!

28 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bookmark this, if he produces similar performances next season as today people will slate him.

He slowed it down a bit too much when the support wanted it sped up but think overall you’re way off here.

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thought Diomande was OK. 

Thought he did well. Has a great knack of being able to keep the ball in tight spaces and win it back when needed aswell 

He has the raw aspect to his game that comes with younger players but overall I think he’s a brilliant signing. Actually mind blown that a few people think he was bad today 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Thought he did well. Has a great knack of being able to keep the ball in tight spaces and win it back when needed aswell 

He has the raw aspect to his game that comes with younger players but overall I think he’s a brilliant signing. Actually mind blown that a few people think he was bad today 

You could say that about plenty of players that people have a go at on here every game. Wright was getting it tight off a few on here too.