*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

Just now, Iggy666 said:

He knows that taigs hate him so jumps on that bandwagon. That's all. He plays to the gallery

Nah its more than that, its cos he was at Norwich and Sutton loved him so now he feels spurned by him. Its hilarious.

Just now, dougb said:

We need to sort out the central defence in the summer. I think we need an upgrade on Goldson

Absolutely. Him and tav are damaged goods against them. Needs to be cut out and cleared away. They have a game at parkhead to change my mind. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Mate if we perform like that at their midden we are fucked. Clement needs to toe some baws because apart from the comeback aspect that was fucking woeful. 

Clement needs to toe his own baws, pick his best eleven and show some belief in how we set up if we’re to have a chance at their midden

Just now, Redmond7 said:

No 'Eh' about it we still need a result at their place no matter.

I wouldn’t put it past that lot dropping points just as much as we can.  They are equally as shit. 

That was a roller coaster of a game and will take the draw that is for sure.

Does anyone think if the tarriers had scored our second goal that the VAR team would have made the Ref look at that challenge so far back in play? I certainly don't, bastards. 

Tbh given the circumstances I am chuffed with that, we started with the wrong team for a start lawrence and Wright can't start an of game again, defence was once again shocking I wouldn't start diomande in one either, my heart was about to give out watching that 😂

Just now, RealWorldRich said:

VAR has been massively weighted in their favour since it came in.

I think our goal should have stood and don't think the Goldson one is a penalty. (Neither eas ours tbf).  Should've been 3-2 Rangers.

Think all the decisions were right tbh. Zero complaints about refs or VAR today