Tav's time is up.

Freak first goal , he was indecisive and then when he moved for the ball he went at the pace of a snail allowing him to be closed down by maeda , if he had simply went for the ball he could have easily played it bk to Butland but like every old firm game he and Goldson just lose the plot and play like sunday league players 

1 hour ago, DerekJohnstone said:

The wind was playing havoc with defenders, 5/6 goals were scored at the one end.

You knew even when we went 2-0 we'd have that advantage in the second half.

Id cut him some slack for that freak 1st goal and he did play much better second half.

Are you just ignoring his part in the scums 2nd goal as well? He had a shocker yesterday and you’d think he learned by now how to play Maeda. I got the fear yesterday every time Tav had the ball. His second half performance wasn’t great either as he constantly gave the ball away. The one where he hit a 5 yard pass down the line to Sima right out the park summed his day up. I fear going to Parkhead with him and Goldson.

I actually think Tav is an alright defender, but he and his mate at CB are so mentally weak that they crumble time after time in the big pressure situations.

It was weak as fuck defending, handing them a lead without them having to earn it.

1 hour ago, DerekJohnstone said:

The wind was playing havoc with defenders, 5/6 goals were scored at the one end.

You knew even when we went 2-0 we'd have that advantage in the second half.

Id cut him some slack for that freak 1st goal and he did play much better second half.

Yeah i wasn't Tav's fault, we should of employed a weather man to let Tav know it was windy before kick off.

15 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

He kicked the ball off maeda 20 yards out and it went in. It was dreadful defending but the very definition of a freak goal.

But why did he take about 8 years to do anything, realise he's in trouble then boot it off him when he had the goalie to pass to, that's not a freak it's incredibly bad play

9 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

He kicked the ball off maeda 20 yards out and it went in. It was dreadful defending but the very definition of a freak goal.

Tav fucked up 3 times for that 1st goal.

Firstly, by not reacting quickly enough when the initial ball was played. What was he thinking about, waving his arms around?

Secondly, when he finally reacts he's still got plenty of time to get to the ball first, but as he approaches the ball he slows down to have a wee look over the shoulder. This slowing down allow Maede to get right on top of him. 

Thirdly, the panicking attempted clearing when he realises Maeda is right beside him. He had other options. 

You'd expected him to be hyped up with the adrenaline pumping at the start of the game but it seemed as if his mind was elsewhere?

1 minute ago, five stars said:

Tav fucked up 3 times for that 1st goal.

Firstly, by not reacting quickly enough when the initial ball was played. What was he thinking about, waving his arms around?

Secondly, when he finally reacts he's still got plenty of time to get to the ball first, but as he approaches the ball he slows down to have a wee look over the shoulder. This slowing down allow Maede to get right on top of him. 

Thirdly, the panicking attempted clearing when he realises Maeda is right beside him. He had other options. 

You'd expected him to be hyped up with the adrenaline pumping at the start of the game but it seemed as if his mind was elsewhere?

I'm not even reading that

15 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Absolutely took the stuffing out the team and stadium we were lucky we didn't lose the game in those first 30 mins or so

Exactly, the game could of been over by half-time.

At home, with the league in the balance we should of been flying out the traps.

Your captains supposed to be a leader and set an example. 

What sort of example does that sort of pathetic play set for the rest of his teammates?

Give Sterling a start against Dundee on Wednesday. Tav's played alot of games his year, he can be influential in the dressing room and on the bench.

If Sterling performs well then he stays in the team.

28 minutes ago, five stars said:

What sort of example does that sort of pathetic play set for the rest of his teammates?

The exact opposite of the example he set with the penalty.

5 minutes ago, five stars said:

Give Sterling a start against Dundee on Wednesday. Tav's played alot of games his year, he can be influential in the dressing room and on the bench.

If Sterling performs well then he stays in the team.

Sterling needs a permanent position. Continually getting moved about isn’t going to help him, but it’s not going to be right back any time soon.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I actually think Tav is an alright defender, but he and his mate at CB are so mentally weak that they crumble time after time in the big pressure situations.

It was weak as fuck defending, handing them a lead without them having to earn it.

So see his penalty would that be classed as a pressure or non pressure situation? 

56 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

But why did he take about 8 years to do anything, realise he's in trouble then boot it off him when he had the goalie to pass to, that's not a freak it's incredibly bad play

It rattles off his shin guard it’s a freak goal after absolute ludicrous defending 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

It rattles off his shin guard it’s a freak goal after absolute ludicrous defending 

The more times I have seen it the more I also give credit to Maeda for chasing that down and getting himself round the side of tav to block his clearance. Tav 100% was caught out and should have taken the easy option back to Butland. But that ball could've went anywhere off Maeda with how hard Tav blasts it. 

7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

The more times I have seen it the more I also give credit to Maeda for chasing that down and getting himself round the side of tav to block his clearance. Tav 100% was caught out and should have taken the easy option back to Butland. But that ball could've went anywhere off Maeda with how hard Tav blasts it. 

Their press is everything ours should be but isn't.  It was a freak, fluke goal to get a goal from the deflection but you get those rewards if you keep trying. Same with closing down keepers and actually trying to win the ball not just go through motions. Butland got lucky a couple of times yesterday not to get caught out.

58 minutes ago, five stars said:

Tav was at fault for the first goal.

You’re reaching trying to find him at fault in 3 instances, once is plenty - he was at fault. Clearly.

I can’t take anyone serious who uses ‘of’ in place of ‘have’.  How old are you? 10?