*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

I hate to say it, but if we have a first half like that at their dump, we'll be goals down.

The defence sleeping. No midfield protection. Losing far too many duels all over the park. We really need Tav, Goldson, Lundstram to find their best form of the season, not their worst. 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

For a team thats got a chance of a treble we look more like trying to see the season out.

I get the whole one game at a time

But at the same merit, they gotta realise what's at stake each game

Its not 7 or 8 regular games, its 7 or 8 cup finals

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Our defence hasn’t looked the same since Balogun took that facial injury. Cant fathom how he isn’t getting a look in given how he played when Clement first arrived 

Totally agree which shows where we are defensively. I actually think Goldson plays better with Balogun.

I don't think the defence is being helped much by the midfield either. So much space for Ross County.

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

For a team thats got a chance of a treble we look more like trying to see the season out.

Said it earlier: we've given everything we've got just to get back in the race. We don't have anything left for the home straight.