Post Split Fixtures

16 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Been letting us down one to many now. Totally wiped my hands with them.

If they win every game and win the league then I'll be completely wrong obviously and happily admit I was wrong as I am all the time. 

Just think we have majorly blown it and the ones who think otherwise ... Give me some of what there taking.

Of course. Nothing would please me more than to have got this completely wrong, but you can only go on the evidence in front of you and all evidence points to us not winning this league. 

I envy folk who still have blind faith to a degree. At the very least it'll give them excitement. I cant pretend. It's like once you realise there is no God. You can't make yourself believe that there is anymore.

2 minutes ago, watty. said:

Couldn't win at ross fucking Countys dump, but we're winning at the peadodome :lol:

Plenty of teams challenging for titles in the history of football draw or lose games to teams fighting for survival. It happens all the time. 

Im not making excuses for such a sickening result in any way btw, this is first I’ve been on since weekend and I’m still sick.

We scored 1 goal on Sunday from the pen spot Ross county scored 4 the same Ross county that had never beaten us before. Whilst we are pushing for a treble. Sorry for not believing we have the balls to deliver. Knowing this shower we will win at parkhead and fuck it at Ibrox it's what we do. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We’ve won 1 game out of 4, Can’t think of a single player in form yet some expect us to win every game including at a place we’ve not won in nearly 4 years.

Delusional.

Just blind hope tbh. I get folk don't want to just give up but putting faith in that lot after what they served up at the weekend is pretty hard going.

As you say its a near 4 year since we won there ans sure it was during covid with no fans. In that atmosphere these players won't do it, it's the same ones who have failed time after time.

If we were to win it would be because they collapse which won't happen as they have had their rough patch and we couldn't capitalise on it as per usual.

9 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Plenty of teams challenging for titles in the history of football draw or lose games to teams fighting for survival. It happens all the time. 

Im not making excuses for such a sickening result in any way btw, this is first I’ve been on since weekend and I’m still sick.

Think it was the manner of Sunday that’s made this worse. Absolutely any team can lose a game of football but it’s not like we battered them and they sneaked a result. Ross County could easily have scored 5 or 6. 
We completely collapsed 

26 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just blind hope tbh. I get folk don't want to just give up but putting faith in that lot after what they served up at the weekend is pretty hard going.

As you say its a near 4 year since we won there ans sure it was during covid with no fans. In that atmosphere these players won't do it, it's the same ones who have failed time after time.

If we were to win it would be because they collapse which won't happen as they have had their rough patch and we couldn't capitalise on it as per usual.

Imagine some our players in that atmosphere in a title decider.

They’ll be quivering wrecks until 3-0 down then have a twenty minute spell near the end when their players are getting ready for their party.

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I think we all know that wont happen unfortunately

Probably, stranger things have happened this season already so maybe with some momentum we can go there and get the result that we need.

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why do you bother mate? :lol:

Even when they were dropping points constantly for a few weeks you wouldn’t let yourself enjoy the moment and now you’ve not only decided this title is dead but you’ve wiped next years off aswell?

Fuck going around with that mindset 

Because, as utterly depressing as it is about 90% of the time now, I love Rangers. I just can't pretend that I think we'll win something when I don't think that. 

I did enjoy it in the moment. I just said that I don't like the gloating and taunting before anything is won. I dont like that in general in any sport tbf. 

Yes, unless we get rid of the usual suspects and get heavy investment in the summer we will finish second. Just like we have the last 5 out of 6 years, going on 6 out of 7, since we returned to the Premiership.

31 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We’ve won 1 game out of 4, Can’t think of a single player in form yet some expect us to win every game including at a place we’ve not won in nearly 4 years.

Delusional.

Head in the sand loyal. Absolutely madness.

Please everycunt quote this post come 18th May!!

8 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Does everyone actually think we still stand a chance here or are they just clinging on to any hope?

I really hope we pull this off but I just can't see it.

Win tomorrow and it's only one point. If that mob were blowing away teams with ease then I'd say we have no chance but they aren't any great shakes either.

They still have to play Killie away and they are capable of taking points off them. Their dump will be the decider I feel. 

50 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Think that’s the whole point of it - a nice long Saturday for potential celebrations too. 

Hope to fuck we ram this down their throats 

Would never happen if roles were reversed 

Its in the nature of football fans to believe that anything can happen, you just never know etc. Im normally like that myself but this current team of ours have successfully over a period of years hammered that out of me. The pressure is on they blow it every time. They are terrified of pressure, they cant function when its on. I would go as far to say that if we win this league from here then itll be a far bigger shock than helicopter sunday. Sad but true.

26 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Will delete if we win tbh

I’ve went so hard on us not winning that I won’t even celebrate if we do win just to save face.