*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There’ll definitely be an early goal for someone. Neither team is getting out of this with a clean sheet, two absolutely abysmal defences 

Can see a 4-4 on the cards 

Both shite with cross balls.

Essential, we don’t lose the first goal and keep eleven players on the park if we’re going to get a result.  If level going into the latter part of the game, I hope we go for the win rather than settling for a draw.

41 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Essential, we don’t lose the first goal and keep eleven players on the park if we’re going to get a result.  If level going into the latter part of the game, I hope we go for the win rather than settling for a draw.

A draw is absolutely no use to us. If it's level near the end of the game and we get a corner I wouldn't be surprised if Butland came up for it again. 

Butland

Tav Balogun Souttar Yilmaz 

Sterling Lundstram

Diomande

McAusland             Silva

Dessers

Midfield 3 is key. We can’t get over in there otherwise the game is lost. McAusland and Silva needed out wide to give us some pace and an outball so Dessers doesn’t become isolated. 

Hopefully don’t concede a stupid opening goal and make it stodgy, turn the fans on them. Then bring Cantwell/Lawrence etc on for some quality as the game goes on

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

Just win, it's as simple as that. Never mind goal difference, any win will do. I'm not confident but we have started to grind the results out again so you never know, but its a big ask at their bit with none of our fans getting in, let alone with some of the shit the beds we have in our team.

Marvin Andrews.jpeg

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

What he say?

Rangers have not won at Celtic Park since 2020 and when asked if a victory for Philippe Clement's side would be a shock, Lambert said: "It would be, yes, because on current form and with Rangers’ record there not the best it would be an upset for everybody.

Also supposedly the orks 'look as if they’re bang on it again:sherlock:

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Rangers have not won at Celtic Park since 2020 and when asked if a victory for Philippe Clement's side would be a shock, Lambert said: "It would be, yes, because on current form and with Rangers’ record there not the best it would be an upset for everybody.

That's not really team talk material surely? :lol: 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Rangers have not won at celtic Park since 2020 and when asked if a victory for Philippe Clement's side would be a shock, Lambert said: "It would be, yes, because on current form and with Rangers’ record there not the best it would be an upset for everybody.

Tbf our record since 2000 is fucking embarrassing. I think we’ve only won there 6 times in 24 years. Once under McLeish, three times under Walter and twice under Gerrard.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tbf our record since 2000 is fucking embarrassing. I think we’ve only won there 6 times in 24 years. Once under McLeish, three times under Walter and twice under Gerrard.

Not sure previous records have a bearing on an OF at all tbh

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

It's just the truth 

46 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Rangers have not won at celtic Park since 2020 and when asked if a victory for Philippe Clement's side would be a shock, Lambert said: "It would be, yes, because on current form and with Rangers’ record there not the best it would be an upset for everybody.

There's nothing disrespectful there. It's a statement of fact. And it's a fact that shouldn't need pointed out to these players; they should already be bursting to put that shameful record to bed.

53 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Fucking hell. Pitchforks out!

Have a really weird feeling about this game, Have the same feeling about my gut as Helicopter Sunday the night in Fiorantina and the night we beat Leipzeg. I genuinely believe there will be a twist in this league.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I believe it's still their to win.

Beat them on Saturday and go on to win this with them dropping points or by goal difference.

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Which part of that does Clement stick on the dressing room wall? 

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Which part of that does Clement stick on the dressing room wall? 

The fact we're written off stuck out but obvs I'm in the minority :lol:  I think it would put a bit of fire in their belly, no?