*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

So change the tactics and formation then? 

I have backed big phil, but to go with almost the same team and expected formation who have whimpered in every old firm game this season is absolutely shocking. I realise he is hampered by the squad he can pick from but this 'same again' mentality isnt going to work. Its like plan b is to do plan a better....

This is what worries me most. I think Clement has done well and still think going forward he is the man, and I get the squad is shite and the injuries and all the other crap we can throw at it - but I was hoping to see something a little bit different that showed he was both learning and capable of changing it up. Then again, perhaps the squad is worse than even we think it is. 

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Their team looks much stronger on paper but fuck them anyway, 1-0 win

94th minute penalty, Silva falls over his shadow to win it, i'd take that.

4 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Keep Believing and Fuck the Scum :boughy:

This. It’s the scum not Real Madrid. Get fuckin in about them from the start. Thank fuck a few in here aren’t in the dugout the day. Whatever happened to the battle fever or no surrender???

Dreaded the leaked team being the actual team. Cannae quite believe he's picked it.

Hope and pray there's something tactical that's changing from what is our predictable 4231 but I doubt it.

Feels a horrible inevitability about today and I'd give my left baw to be wrong.