13 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

He was shite before his injury and shite at Alaves. He's shite 

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Still better than Lawrence mate. 

Both comments are true, if his second name wasn't Hagi, he would be nowhere near us. Or any of the other teams he's played for. Hopefully some MLS, or Saudi team take him at some point.

Lawrence is physically finished. He can’t run. We’ll occasionally play teams where there’s so much room that his superior technique / vision still pays off (like Ross County) but he’s a non-entity in really competitive games. It’s like Kranjcar. I’m glad to have Hagi over that. 

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What’s Alaves got to do with anything? La Liga isn’t the SPFL.

Was he really? You actually think he was shite. He scored goals in crucial 1-0 wins when we won the league. Scored the opener at Pittodrie then got a horrible injury.

I understand people don’t like certain players but calling him out as shite with no justifiable reasoning is embarrassing.

What makes him shite?

Im not calling him a superstar or the answers to all our problems but he can definitely contribute and his attitude has been excellent contributing to the B team recently when he could’ve easily downed tools

What's Alaves got to do with anything? Well that's his last known run of club games and he was poor in them. Fans of our club watched him play and could see he wasn't a standout in Spain, far from it.

I don't have anything against the guy apart from I think he's a poor footballer and shouldn't be near a starting jersey

Although the 'best player at the club' is complete nonsense. 

There was a spell before his knee injury that he really did look like a fantastic prospect. 

Maybe this will be the humbling he requires to forge his own career. stop living in the hope his old man can talk his way into lucrative moves with only a surname to back it up. 

6 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I remember folk saying Lawrence will be like a new signing before he returned from long term injury lol 😆 

Tbf he looked decent the short time we did see him before his injury. That injury finished him 

He was good in his first full season but I thought he was poor in the next season and by Christmas before he was injured I would have sold him.  Since he returned from injury he has been very poor.   Bit part player at Alaves says it all.   His wage is far too high for us and no other club is willing to pay it either.   We should not even consider playing him again whilst the additional wage clause remains valid.  Apart from the wage he isn't the player we hoped he would become. 

Every manager seems to have either played him as a right winger or a deep lying midfielder...He's neither. He should be played as a 10 or not played at all (hold the jokes).

If he's agreed to drop the money clause he should be welcomed back into the first team.

8 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Every manager seems to have either played him as a right winger or a deep lying midfielder...He's neither. He should be played as a 10 or not played at all (hold the jokes).

If he's agreed to drop the money clause he should be welcomed back into the first team.

he's already said that clause is negotiable i believe 

I’m not his biggest fan but he’s still here, he’s apparently willing to renegotiate his deal and he’s got a return of 25 goals and assists in 64 games in the SPFL during his time playing for us.  While that’s not a great number, I would rather have a player with that record available for the first team rather than not, especially when the alternative is Kieran Dowell :lol: