8 minutes ago, Bawheed said:

No he isn't.

Watch Lawrence in the second half of any game and it is like he is playing five-a-side with his mates and he just decides to stay up the park.

Resulting in a big gap in our midfield  field which causes us to get over run like against Dundee in last season's run in.

Happened again against Hibs on Sunday but Clement doesn't see it.

None of that contradicts what I said.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Have they? Must have missed it.

Board maybe, but not really the manager. 

There's a few posts on this thread, I got to #3 :lol:

Personally I don't think he's going to make much difference but hope I'm wrong, better than him playing with the kids (not in a celtic coach type way)

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Given the strength of Clement’s conviction on Hagi not playing again, I’m not sure this bodes well for what’s going on behind the scenes.

One of two options really…

- Board decided, and rather than tell the truth PC chose to (or was made to) claim it was a football decision when it was clearly financial.

- PC didn’t rate him, but has looked at the options we have and what Hagi can offer, and decided to soften his stance based on what he thinks is best for the team.

Likely option 1b where it was forced on him.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Given the strength of Clement’s conviction on Hagi not playing again, I’m not sure this bodes well for what’s going on behind the scenes.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but didn't Clement say in one his press conferences that any decision on Hagi situation was out of his hands

17 minutes ago, roboscot said:

Option 3:

Clement/Koppen were aware of the situation regarding the wages increase that would be triggered with appearances and advised Hagi and his management that he would not be part of the plan for this season and therefore should find another club. 

Unable to get a suitable transfer during the window and the club holding firm that they would not trigger the appearance based raise he was demoted to the B team. 

Contract renegotiated and welcomed back to the squad as he’s a decent option and no worse than many others that have played games so far this season. 

Yes, but he repeatedly said it was for footballing reasons. 

16 hours ago, The Godfather said:

The folk who post on social media are fucking rockets 

Dinny, honestly, there's an absolute balloon called Arryn Wilson or something like that, who posts on a Rangers page on Facebook and he writes essays almost every day.  Thinks he's a journalist or something, or that people actually want to read his birthday card pish - like he's actually a voice of the people or something.  The only reason I don't unfollow it is because I like watching cringey car crash material clearly.  It's honestly so bad.