Players Leaving Confirmed.

10 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Roofe v Std Liege was best goal I've ever seen from a Rangers player.    In my opinion even better than DC in Drybrough Cup.   

Put that goal 3rd mate,as i only saw it on the telly.
My best live goal was that DC goal then Sandy Jardine against the German giants Bayern Munich ECWC SF Ibrox 1972.

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That will be the one when ugly keeper leighton said to DC he nearly got a hand to it....and Coop said aye! on it's way back out.
It was a beautiful goal mate and was well up my list.

Pretty sure that was my first ever cup final think about 80 thousand at hampden that day, still the highest attendance I’ve been in. 

Was in the corner between the north and east stand and had the perfect view of Coops strike. Even in a crowd and atmosphere like that you still heard the ball hit the net it was struck that hard lol 

22 hours ago, stevemac said:

My first OF goal at Ibrox that. Peach

What a goal. I don’t think I’d heard of Ness until then because I’m sure Hutton and Wylde arrived in the first team ahead of him that season.

Barrie McKay’s at Hampden in 2016 was even better, I think.

Novo’s at the Paedodome in 2008 always stands-out for me. It was in the build-up to Manchester and due to fixture congestion, you could tell we were dead on our feet. It was a mid-week game, so nightime, and I’m sure he came on, but he struck a bouncing ball across Boruc. It was some hit and our end erupted. Sadly, think we lost the game, but the players defied fitness logic to even remain in it.

Technique-wise, Mendes’ screamer in the 4-2 game is easily the best I’ve ever seen.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

“Knowing I gave it absolutely everything I could every single day” lol

Aye I chuckled at that too, you think it was tongue-in-cheek at those of us who said he's shite?

17 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

He's included this in his farewell video 🤦

20240605_163512.thumb.jpg.a67e8f13da89ae8c166cae5a2555c5d5.jpg

If that’s true then it absolutely confirms he’s another one in that dressing room who lacks basic common sense.