*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Body language is my biggest concern. Already players looking at each other in frustration, heads down, nobody talking to each other. 

You can tell Birmingham are trying 4-4-2 out of possession. Our front 4 are about 30 yards apart from McKinnon on his own in midfield. 

Came in to say the exact same . Heads shaking , staring at each other. Ano it’s only a friendly but fuckin hell . 

Just now, The Godfather said:

We need a full squad, it's not going to happen. Best case scenario we add 3 or 4 players. It changes little here

We are fucked 

Think we will end up with alot more than 3 or 4. 

Don't think we are fucked. Yet.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Heavily booed off the park in a pre-season friendly, said it for months but Clement wont be here come christmas unless he does something drastic

Agreed, he'll be gone within a few months at this rate ... even if it's not all his fault. I can already sense McInnes being lined up for the vacant manager's position. That's about our level at the moment.

Commentary team talking up the opposition midfielder about sums up how poor we have been. Really really abysmal performance absolutely no positives to take out of that first half.

Rangers TV then proceed to rub it in to shows days gone by of signing players like Gazza and Amoruso. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

If this continues when the real stuff starts and we are playing our strongest players then I agree but he won't get sacked on the back of pre-season friendlies with heavy rotation of the squad. I do have a lot of concerns though. Mainly middle to front, especially the front wide areas. 

What’s the point in throwing random teams together and getting embarrassed every few days. The likes of Lowry, who’s never going to be good enough, will probably be loaned out before the season starts yet he’s getting game time here. 
Concerns ? We are utterly fucked - another easy treble on its way to Parkhead 

10 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

How the fuck is it Clements fault with the lack of funds he’s had?! 

He isn't immune to criticism. To me his sound bites sound like he's working his ticket and he won't see out the season. Happy to be proved wrong but he doesn't strike me at the minute as a man who believes this will be a glorious season for us 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Think we will end up with alot more than 3 or 4. 

Don't think we are fucked. Yet.

You definitely say the opposite of almost everyone else to get a reaction. I’m one of Clement’s biggest fans but honestly he’ll be lucky to get the 8 games Beale did. This is an absolute disgrace all over the park. 

His team are playing like he’s the one that’s chucked it