Jim Gillespie, rumoured new CEO.

Tried having a little look to find more on this guy's background, other than St. Mirren and running a kibble charity, not much out there.

Least he can sing the sash. I maintain, going into this very underwhelmed, at least that way if he fucks it I won't be disappointed, and if he becomes a roaring success, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

We've avoided the fat specky guy from Hearts, apparently he was a Rangers fan too though.

Hope this board don't just think ah Rangers man will fix it.

As long as he doesn't have a background in slandering our club and the board think he will do a good job then I am happy.

If it is then all the best and please get this shit show in order please.

To ask for patience from the fans you need to give us progress that we can see right now we are in the loop and have no fucking clue what the hell is going on. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Give the guy a chance ffs 

I get it, everyone deserves a chance, but contacts on the board, friends with them etc. 

It does seem a bit jobs for the boys, and it's a gamble by a board already under fire.

I don't know the guys credentials - If i'm not mistaken St Mirren seem to have had a sharp rise in the last 5 years?

From FF

Both men are senior figures in Kibble, which purchased a 27.5 per cent shareholding in the Paisley club in 2020.

Over the past three years, they say they have played a major role, working in partnership with their fellow St Mirren board members, in transforming the club’s fortunes, resulting in a greatly improved financial position and its best-ever performance in the SPFL.

Mr Gillespie added: “The partnership between Kibble and St Mirren has been a very beneficial one for both parties and for the local community.

“The club is in a far more stable financial position, achieved its first-ever top-six finish in the SPFL and has already broken its season-ticket and kit sales records this summer.”

29 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

After casting an extensive net wide and far in search of a world class CEO we are happy to announce our new candidate was found 8.6 miles away in Paisley. 

That’s being generous. Google has it as 7.3