Where do we go from here?

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Muscat will be available in December. I’d go and get him and give Alex Rae it until then. Let’s be honest Clement should be punted as we fall even further behind the scum in the next couple of months. It will never happen but the board need to take accountability for fucking up again, cut their losses and go and get the guy we should’ve got before we got Beale.

Muscat might be available but there's no guarantee he'll take it. 

He was interviewed for it last time and was knocked back. Well within his rights to tell this board where to go if they approach him again. 

There was also report out where Kenny Miller and craig Moore both said the ship has likely sailed. 

11 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Muscat might be available but there's no guarantee he'll take it. 

He was interviewed for it last time and was knocked back. Well within his rights to tell this board where to go if they approach him again. 

There was also report out where Kenny Miller and craig Moore both said the ship has likely sailed. 

My opinion is Lampard would still be a good option. I thought he got a raw deal at Chelsea and the Everton job was all wrong for him. He would attract players and I believe he is a supporter of the club. I voted for him last year, but he was way down on the polls in here. He is not the majority consensus.

I'm not one for pulling the plug on Clement, but losing at Tannadice would create massive unrest.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

My opinion is Lampard would still be a good option. I thought he got a raw deal at Chelsea and the Everton job was all wrong for him. He would attract players and I believe he is a supporter of the club. I voted for him last year, but he was way down on the polls in here. He is not the majority consensus.

I'm not one for pulling the plug on Clement, but losing at Tannadice would create massive unrest.

With what money? :lol: 

Lampard has had 3 jobs and done absolutely nothing to show he's remotely capable of managing at a high level. Although he must just be attracted to clubs who are a complete shitshow at board level. Muscat would be well within his rights to tell us to go and fuck ourselves if we went crawling to him after choosing Clement

46 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would have liked muscat last time round. The argument against was it's just coping the tarriers etc. End of the day he played a style of football that we know works well in our league. Got his current side top of thier league. 

Stat on twitter Clement had 40% win rate since losing to Motherwell at ibrox. He drops any points at Tannadice and the support will fully turn on him. 

27 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I would have liked muscat last time round. The argument against was it's just coping the tarriers etc. End of the day he played a style of football that we know works well in our league. Got his current side top of thier league. 

Stat on twitter Clement had 40% win rate since losing to Motherwell at ibrox. He drops any points at Tannadice and the support will fully turn on him. 

Muscat might have his current mob top of the league but is that league anywhere near comparable to what he'd have here

Plus clement is a 3 title winning manager, there surely must be something there, 

And tbh we have no money to do the managerial shuffle again 

27 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Muscat might have his current mob top of the league but is that league anywhere near comparable to what he'd have here

Plus clement is a 3 title winning manager, there surely must be something there, 

And tbh we have no money to do the managerial shuffle again 

Won the J league at his previous club. We can certainly question if that league is comparable but the aussie wank also came from there and figured our league out. 

I get why Clement got it ahead of him. Impressive CV with 3 titles says he's got something. It doesn't mean but he'll be successful here. 

Not expecting a change anytime soon. Lack of money plus the new contract. He'll be under a ton more pressure but if he doesn't win next weekend. 

7 minutes ago, Big Robert said:

Get what you're sayinf here but I'd take the gamble on Muscat.

Horrible player though and that would trouble me but he might be what we are needing. 

He'd have every right to tell us to beat it though if we come cap in hand after knocking him back.

I'd have been happy to see him get it last time. But understand why the board opted for Clement. 

If he wanted it and we need a new manager I'd approach him. Well within his rights to knock this board back. 

Not expecting a change soon but. 

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

Muscat will be available in December. I’d go and get him and give Alex Rae it until then. Let’s be honest Clement should be punted as we fall even further behind the scum in the next couple of months. It will never happen but the board need to take accountability for fucking up again, cut their losses and go and get the guy we should’ve got before we got Beale.

Honestly think that's a preposterous shout. 

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

alex rae should be nowhere near the managers position i dont even see what hes bringing now

He thinks getting booked in the OF game and chewing chewing gum makes him a hard cunt 🙄

We actually want a result against the tarrier cunts ya fucking weapon!