Some positives

This looks like a season of 1 step back and 2 forward. As much as we dont want to go backwards i genuinely think it’s necessary for a more sustainable club. The days off paying mid level championship players bottom half English premier league money has to be thing of the passed. Was Goldson not on nearly combined what Kyogo and Meada are on. Players like Iganame, Jefte and Barron have hugh potential and probably on wages of Goldson combined. 

Selling at right time too needs to start happening, buying ready made average pros who wont imrpove will in turn not improve us. 

The 55 team could of made us millions if sold at right time. £20 mil for Morelos and £15 mill for kent was definitely not out the realms off reality if sold at right time. 

……Obviously i dont want to just give this year too them but think tackling the miss managment off the passed might be a blessing in disguise. 

There are positives. Jefté, Sterling, Barron, Diomande, Cortés, Bajrami, Cerny and Igamane are all exciting young players. If they begin to gel, you never know.

I still don't think we upgraded at CH, and obviously RB, but I generally see an upside.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Accepted this as a rebuild season before it started so that doesn’t annoy me, but the manager does. He really gets on my tits now

I’ll not get by the comments he made regarding shots on target after they battered us a couple of weeks ago

He needs to go and so do the board. I don’t expect the league this season but I expected on pitch improvement and as far as I’m concerned there hasn’t been any other than 10 mins here and there

Just pin this

Slightly more upbeat than I was after the filth game. I resigned myself to this being a brutal season before a ball was kicked so had no expectations. Too early to form a real opinion, particularly on Igamane, but him and Jefte look like exactly the type of signings we need to be making.

Cerny Bajrami Cortes

Igamane

Curious to see how we do if we can get that front 4 a run of games.

October better be some month of the story.

Sick of hearing the rhetoric that Hearts was a good away point or Tannadice is a really tough place to go, that has been peddled long enough that the players believe shitey results are ok. Hertz are shite, Dundee Hivs are shite, the league is shite, sadly, we’re shite too. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

There are positives. Jefté, Sterling, Barron, Diomande, Cortés, Bajrami, Cerny and Igamane are all exciting young players. If they begin to gel, you never know.

I still don't think we upgraded at CH, and obviously RB, but I generally see an upside.

I think we got a lot of those players at the perfect time too.  Before they were established and out of our price range.  If we can sign some more upcoming players in the January transfer window and start getting them settled in the team, we might even get that fabled develop and transfer model up and running.

I'm positive by nature so hopeful that we are taking big steps towards being consistently successful again!