Kasanwirjo

Loyal72

Tav needs a rest that is obvious, teams continually attack his position because he is continually out of it.

Attackers have time to control the ball and decide to whom they are passing it to and when. As a full back he should be reading the play and be out on his man so his lack of

pace doesn't get found out every time.

So I would give Kasa a run at RB with Jefte on left with Souttar and Propper in the middle.

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's so frustrating. We keep going down this road regardless of manager.

At least in years gone by you could make the argument that his attacking contributions more than merited his place in the team. 

Now his defensive frailties are at an all time high and his offensive output is at an all time low. There is healthy competition for his place in the team now and there's no legitimate footballing reason why he should keep his jersey. 

3 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

At least in years gone by you could make the argument that his attacking contributions more than merited his place in the team. 

Now his defensive frailties are at an all time high and his offensive output is at an all time low. There is healthy competition for his place in the team now and there's no legitimate footballing reason why he should keep his jersey. 

Hoilett put in the most crosses in a game this season apparently. That’s because Tav does fuck all to stop them 

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He should be starting over Tav, I applaud Tav for the stats he's produced since being here but at want point does the manager decide enoughs enough and play someone more capable?!?! 

4 clean sheets now - these are the stats.  

18 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Good to hear Clement refer to him by the name they know him as within the club - Nana.

That’ll do me 👍

Nana, Na nah, not for me, my better half's a Nana to her grandweans.