*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

7 minutes ago, OrkneyTrueBlue said:

Neraysho Kasanwirjo, widely known as Nana all of is professional career, nearly every article about him since he joined Rangers refers to him at least once as Nana. 

We will stick with Kasanwirjo as we can spell on this forum and have the ability to use our brains, thank you 

20 minutes ago, OrkneyTrueBlue said:

Neraysho Kasanwirjo, widely known as Nana all of is professional career, nearly every article about him since he joined Rangers refers to him at least once as Nana. 

You’re defo that guy in work meetings that purposely hits out with all the acronyms and abbreviations to look impressive and confuse new staff. 

22 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

You’re defo that guy in work meetings that purposely hits out with all the acronyms and abbreviations to look impressive and confuse new staff. 

Buzzword bingo, had a manager like that a few years ago.

29 minutes ago, OrkneyTrueBlue said:

Well there ain't much brains between your ears if you couldn't figure out who Nana was. 

I don’t need to lower myself to silly nicknames because I can’t manage to spell Kasanwirjo. 

There’s no part of his name even shortens to “Nana”, so I am afraid it is you who is lacking brains here. Now, I’ve picked apart your argument so no further responses will be required.