Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OceanRain

****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

Recommended Posts


On 21 September 2016 at 4:04 AM, gkb10127 said:

what about a 442 with waghorn and garner upfront?

Start as a 4-1-4-1

Tav  Wilson  Hill  Wallace

         Halliday

MOH  Windass  Holt  Barrie

         Waggy

 

At 2-0 to Rangers, go 4-3-3 and bring on Niko, Senderos and Garner at the expense of who is not performing. Think Rossiter  and Dodoo still unfit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Start as a 4-1-4-1

Tav  Wilson  Hill  Wallace

         Halliday

MOH  Windass  Holt  Barrie

         Waggy

 

At 2-0 to Rangers, go 4-3-3 and bring on Niko, Senderos and Garner at the expense of who is not performing. Think Rossiter  and Dodoo still unfit.

 

Someone mentioned Dodoo will be back for this. He was supposed to be in the squad for QoS but they didn't risk it last minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Someone mentioned Dodoo will be back for this. He was supposed to be in the squad for QoS but they didn't risk it last minute

Dodo was an unused sub on Tuesday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen the sheep fans have got posters printed telling their fans to do a minutes applause in the 12th minute. Ha ha ha ha fucking deluded cunts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just seen the sheep fans have got posters printed telling their fans to do a minutes applause in the 12th minute. Ha ha ha ha fucking deluded cunts!

? the sheep are trying to contend with Celtic for the who's more obsessed about the Glasgow Rangers prize , all the spl clubs do is plan things against us ???

One even said lets sing "your not Rangers anymore " then "can you hear the Rangers sing" ??something about that doesn't make sense eh!

into these scumbags 2.0

B1872 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueBeard said:

Dodo was an unused sub on Tuesday night.

Would've brought him on instead of Miller on Tuesday, gave him a run out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taken 5 of them down already on the walk to town. You'd think it was the Champions League Final the way people are talking in the office. It was good of them to sell out their stadium in order to pay tribute to us.

sheep.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Taken 5 of them down already on the walk to town. You'd think it was the Champions League Final the way people are talking in the office. It was good of them to sell out their stadium in order to pay tribute to us.

sheep.JPG

They're fucking obsessed up here. Even a couple of friends of mine, who unfortunately support Celtic, are hoping we destroy the sheep this weekend as they are so hate filled and working amongst them is dire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

They're fucking obsessed up here. Even a couple of friends of mine, who unfortunately support Celtic, are hoping we destroy the sheep this weekend as they are so hate filled and working amongst them is dire.

Yip, they're a bitter bitter bunch.

it's the only thing that they can look forward to though! Bless them. 

Muz333 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Them posters are a fucking riddy.

Insignificant bastards, i mind they used to celebrate their keeper making a save against us like it was a goal.

I know! Cunts need to get a life, honestly imagine going through the time to prepare the posters, pay for them and then stick them up all over town. Aye so I would! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh.....a pishy wee club that was relegated not once but twice and still never went down.

Never heard much chat about sporting integrity from that mob back then or when HBOS a bank who had to get a government bailout wiped out tens of millions of pounds of debt they had? 

Does sporting integrity only count in certain circumstances?

They and the rest of the pishy SPFL really are hypocrites when it suits them.

 

chris182 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I know! Cunts need to get a life, honestly imagine going through the time to prepare the posters, pay for them and then stick them up all over town. Aye so I would! ?

Cunts have missed us something terrible.

Was there not a tv interview with their owner/chairman after we had been voted down and he looked absolutely raging?

He knows this is the fixture his fans love the most, the big bad Rangers.

Fucking intae them from the start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cunts have missed us something terrible.

Was there not a tv interview with their owner/chairman after we had been voted down and he looked absolutely raging?

He knows this is the fixture his fans love the most, the big bad Rangers.

Fucking intae them from the start.

Well seeing they sell out their shithole of a stadium when they're playing the famous. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B1872 said:

Well seeing they sell out their shithole of a stadium when they're playing the famous. ??

Second away game in a row thats been a sell out.

Both teams hadn't had a sell out in the time we were away.

All about the Rangers.

Even though we died:pipe:

40delboy40 and chris182 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...