*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

On 1/30/2017 at 5:23 AM, Courtyard Bear said:

Halliday's biggest problem is he is a limited footballer so it wouldn't matter where you played him, so on that point you might as well just play a better footballer than Halliday in that position, it's a win/win. 

Not going to happen, he is to MW what Lee McCulloch was to AMcC and besides "he's wan o us". 

With Toral and Hyndman adding some quality in midfield, Halliday should be told to break up play and immediately give the ball to one of the other two, nothing clever nothing fancy just stop Hearts attacks through the middle. 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not going to happen, he is to MW what Lee McCulloch was to AMcC and besides "he's wan o us". 

With Toral and Hyndman adding some quality in midfield, Halliday should be told to break up play and immediately give the ball to one of the other two, nothing clever nothing fancy just stop Hearts attacks through the middle. 

He's too busy falling flat on his face to tackle anyone. 

4 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

And don't lie down to help them. I wouldn't put it past them now they've got their unbeaten record.

They could do our chances some real harm if they dropped points to Aberdeen in their remaining matches. Just sayin'

You would hope they would want to keep their record running but you never know with Sporting Integrity FC.

Anyhoo, would love a 2 or 3 goal win but think it may be tight.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Brutal mate. Was saving myself for the jaunt to ICT anyway but it'll feel weird listening to Sutton instead of tons of cultural songs once we do these cunts:megaanguish:

I'd forgot it would b Sutton til you said there. That's even worse :unsure:. It may well be sound down and culture in the background then. 

A draw or 1-2 to Rangers With the likelihood Miller will score one of our goals and that they will score first. Just as long as we fight to the final whistle, then a win is very possible. Let's just hope we have no stupid/early sending offs or I will need to consider bring my own defibrillator to matches.