Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I agree we need someone in before May to see what he has to work with in the player department and to identify priority areas for strengthening. It shouldn't be a knee-jerk reaction though. I'd rather we spent a couple of months getting in the right candidate than appointing the wrong one right away.

Yup. A half decent hard to beat manager will steady the ship till May. In that time we need to go for the best available, heres the money you have to spend, heres extra if you sell XYZ and decide how you wanna play. It's critical

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm sorry, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Anything big - anything - should not be released with a shitey website statement. It is cowardly and unprofessional. Especially when the grammar is poor and it's clearly been typed up in a hurry.

We have all the resources, all we needed to do is have a rep stand in front of the cameras and tell the fans what was going on.

THAT is professional THAT is treating the fans with respect THAT is not what has happened.

This, all day long. Well put JTF

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lighten up - my comment was meant to be 'don't call it the Sun' it's the fucking Sun! - it's my only comment on this thread as I'm waiting to see what the actual story is! Hey ho - have a wee go - seems to be acceptable on here now - perhaps I should just make up shite and speculate like many on here. 

Holy shit my SNP friend, didn't think I would say it, but, I agree with you.

Speculation and conjecture are not facts.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

verbal can be legally binding mate

yes but if the offer had been made, and rejected then new terms would have had to have been offered for the board to accept the second offer. was a second offer on warburton's behalf made? that's the question.

i smell something very fishy in all of this

Just now, Moody Blue said:

From the low of last May to the buoyancy then for the start of a new season.......this has been one sorry, fucked up season. Now we can't even handle a resignation or sacking correctly....what a fucking shambles. 

We might have handled it perfectly, we just don't know yet.

2 points with all the Nottingham Forest stuff.

First off the Scottish journalists genuinely know fuck all. If he resigned on Wednesday then why wasn't this all over the news on the Thursday.Oh yeah cos they don't know anything.

Also why the fuck would the manager of Rangers want to leave to become Notttingham Forest manager. Shows how far we and Scottish football has fallen

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Anything big - anything - should not be released with a shitey website statement. It is cowardly and unprofessional. Especially when the grammar is poor and it's clearly been typed up in a hurry.

We have all the resources, all we needed to do is have a rep stand in front of the cameras and tell the fans what was going on.

THAT is professional THAT is treating the fans with respect THAT is not what has happened.

Best post in 42 pages.

If Warburton denies resigning, NFFC deny contact and this has all come as a surprise, then it's wholly possible that it's the board that are telling fibs.

Someone somewhere is, and if it IS the board then they should be fucking hounded out- even if I did want MW gone.

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Maybe the typed up in a hurry is a clue. That things were going on behind the scenes perhaps, and things had to move fast.

It's simply impossible to evaluate how the Board have handled this just now. The panic people are subjecting themselves to on here won't determine that.

We know what's going on as far as the Board is concerned. MW is leaving.

6 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Sky saying ,Warburton ,Weir ,McPartland , Categorically deny resigning 

Whilst also saying ,The board reiterates ,Warburton and staff have resigned 

That tells you all you need to know about how Rangers fans are treated,Always left in total confusement and the last to know anything,I wouldn't be surprised if the real story behind all this never get's told.