616 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

¡No puedo creer que estos idiotas bastardos estén comprando esto!

Google translator eh, we never use that kind of expresions, "idiotas bastardos" we would use "pinches güeyes/weyes" or just "weyes",  "comprando" another one we don't use to what you are trying (buying a suppose lie) because it means shopping or buying and in that specific tone we would use "creyendo" meaning believing, that's how a real Mexican would write it, so it would look as follows:   "¡No puedo creer que estos pinches güeyes estén creyendo esto!" 

Fix it for you, now you can keep doubting and mocking me correctly.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Google translator eh, we never use that kind of expresions, "idiotas bastardos" we would use "pinches güeyes/weyes" or just "weyes",  "comprando" another one we don't use to what you are trying (buying a suppose lie) because it means shopping or buying and in that specific tone we would use "creyendo" meaning believing, that's how a real Mexican would write it, so it would look as follows:   "¡No puedo creer que estos pinches güeyes estén creyendo esto!" 

Fix it for you, now you can keep doubting and mocking me correctly.

I have no idea if you are a Mexican or not mate, but I will hope you are and say welcome to RM. :thumbup:

I just hope we can win tomorrow for Rangers fans everywhere. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Google translator eh, we never use that kind of expresions, "idiotas bastardos" we would use "pinches güeyes/weyes" or just "weyes",  "comprando" another one we don't use to what you are trying (buying a suppose lie) because it means shopping or buying and in that specific tone we would use "creyendo" meaning believing, that's how a real Mexican would write it, so it would look as follows:   "¡No puedo creer que estos pinches güeyes estén creyendo esto!" 

Fix it for you, now you can keep doubting and mocking me correctly.

Lo siento, hombre grande.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's Carlos tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Where's Carlos tonight?

hqdefault.jpg

Buckled again pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Inigo said:

Nobody get the carpet fitters association, naw? No bastert old enough?

Ole!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see him get game time if we go 2-0 up over Hibs or Hearts to give him some extra match fitness, but I don't see it happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AndoBien said:

Ok, what i am then? "kidding" is pretty common word i watch movies/tv you know, english its not a misterious language like some of you seems to think, we are in a globalized world, so if you put effort in it yo can learn almost everything.

bullshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea if you are a Mexican or not mate, but I will hope you are and say welcome to RM. :thumbup:

I just hope we can win tomorrow for Rangers fans everywhere. 

 

Thanks for the welcome, you are one of the few that is being polite, and i assure you that i am a mexican, when i joined didn't expect a great welcome party or such, but certainly didn't expect the agression and disbelieve and i don't think i have done something to deserve it, i'm not playing the role of a victim or something , but i'm kind of disappointed of some the fans; Rangers is a great club, some fans are not. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I'd like to see him get game time if we go 2-0 up over Hibs or Hearts to give him some extra match fitness, but I don't see it happening.

Me too, i am certain of his quality (being someone that actually have watched him play) and i hope he does well with Rangers.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see something like this tomorrow 

               Foderingham 

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candeias Ryan Dorrans Windass 

                Morelos/Peña 

                 Lalo Herrera/Miller 

In my opinion Up front it could be Morelos with Miller a little bit loose or Lalo with Morelos being like a second striker, and if Peña plays would be like an atacking midfielder with either of the strikers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AndoBien said:

Thanks for the welcome, you are one of the few that is being polite, and i assure you that i am a mexican, when i joined didn't expect a great welcome party or such, but certainly didn't expect the agression and disbelieve and i don't think i have done something to deserve it, i'm not playing the role of a victim or something , but i'm kind of disappointed of some the fans; Rangers is a great club, some fans are not. 

No problem Ando, fans forums can be difficult to start with at times.

We do get some fans from the green and grey team trying to join and stir up trouble and because of that we can be cautious at welcoming sometimes. 

If you do not get too upset about people being suspicious of you at the start and keep posting about football you will soon have no problems. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still looks like he's 'not ready'

Stale as fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks awful....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a 5 yard pass played to him, went through him and Hibs got it back :lol: What a fucking waster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thrown under the bus IMO, a difficult first game, but feel like he started to get into it. Hopefully realises what is expected now

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit harsh because we've barely seen him, but I genuinely think I might have a better first touch than him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Still looks like he's 'not ready'

Stale as fuck.

Get his fucking wages stopped till he is ready. Fucking professional athlete. Him and Herrera best get saving for a plane back to where ever the fuck they crawled out of 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, He's blue he's white said:

Streamed died seconditions half, is he really that bad? 

Struggled to control the ball, slowed the game down every time he got the ball. Yes, he looks that bad so far....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A guy that hasn't played in over 3 months came off the bench in a team a man down and looked off the pace? 

Surely not...

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Creampuff said:

A guy that hasn't played in over 3 months came off the bench in a team a man down and looked off the pace? 

Surely not...

Alternatively.

 

A professional athlete who has played football for over a decade came off the bench against a side which cost less to build that his rumoured transfer fee and looked shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasting at least £2M on a player that clearly isn't ready to play. We need players to hit the ground running for that kind of money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange sub to make when we are trailing, when he has hardly kicked a ball in 3 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now