Tam the tadger McManus

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s right.

The shitebag shat out a 50/50 and got a sore one, his payback was from behind as well, the coward.

Hopefully somebody gets him right the next game

Hopefully that somebody is Ryan Jack, he never caught him enough the first time.

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s right.

The shitebag shat out a 50/50 and got a sore one, his payback was from behind as well, the coward.

Exactly.

In rugby he'd get a bleaching for a cheap shot like that. Takes a big brave boy to do someone when they're not looking and their eye is on the ball. 

I hope Ibrox doesn't forget May and Katic jumps on his knee ending his pathetic "career".

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s right.

100% bang on. If the jakey looking cunt hadn't shat out of that 50/50 with Jack he wouldn't have got hurt.

Then clatters Jack from behind.

Utter Shitebag. 

Only one of those two challenges resulted in a red card. 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Nobody should follow/engage/respond to him Sutton, Spiers and whoever else run our club down - ignore them and starve them of the attention they need and crave. 

It’s Rangers fans that are keeping these people relevant - ignore them

You are right,  I've never heard of any of them

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You've changed. 

And not for the better either. 

Meh. I'm just the same as I ever was. Only difference is I've recently had opinions on a few challenges a few folk don't like me having. Not enough following the accepted RM view or something.

You don't think it was payback from May? I think there's every chance it was.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Meh. I'm just the same as I ever was. Only difference is I've recently had opinions on a few challenges a few folk don't like me having. Not enough following the accepted RM view or something.

Payback for a 50-50 challenge and clattering a guy from behind. It was the actions of a shitebag.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Payback for what exactly? 

Ryan Jack passing the ball?

I sincerely hope our players get payback on Brown for the amount of elbows he landed on our players last season, that'll go down well. 

Not. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Payback for what exactly? 

Ryan Jack passing the ball?

I sincerely hope our players get payback on Brown for the amount of elbows he landed on our players last season, that'll go down well. 

Not. 

Inigo will be the first one on here moaning when one of our players gets some payback.