Strange people within our support

Marky.

22 minutes ago, minstral said:

What makes me sick is they know what our club is all about, so why follow our club. They will never change our support, we are Protestant, Monarchist tradition and Unionist, and they  can fluck off and support another club.

Minstral 100% with you on the above 

we should stand proud and tall regards our Club traditions  and  our Protestant beliefs

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

The referendum was 4 years ago, can’t they get over it?

It’s time for another once in a lifetime vote. 

They are even more delusional than your standard taig that believes child abuse never happened at their club. 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

GSTQ has nothing to do with being against an independent Scotland anyway as the Queen would still be the Queen of Scotland.

Weird.

Gives a hint of what they actually think will happen if they ever get independence. 

Republic of Scotland here we come, with President Sturgeon. 

36 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why even give this scum bastard the attention he craves, get it to fuck. 

Because mate it gives us the opportunity to fight back against these cretins. For far too long we have let them have thing their own way leading  us to the Scotland we live in today. It’s time we all got more active in calling these people to account and getting our views across. If we don’t then we deserve whatever we get for not taking the fight to them.

Every chance this tool is not a Rangers fan, merely some plank who has by his own accord or tasked to attend our games & record anything that could generate anti Unionist or Rangers feelings.  

Social media is the most powerful tool these dweebs have and we must be vigilant to their ways & methods.  

43 minutes ago, minstral said:

What makes me sick is they know what our club is all about, so why follow our club. They will never change our support, we are Protestant, Monarchist tradition and Unionist, and they  can fluck off and support another club.

Spot on mate.

They come knowing our history and traditions then bleat about these traditions and want them to change. Got to wonder the real reasons behind their “support”. If you can’t accept the Club for what it is then why on Earth would you want to come and support it in the first place??

52 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't accept them as supporters of Rangers.

Obviously you'll come back and tell me you don't care or they don't care etc which you're entitled to do, but myself and many others don't have anything in common with these people. The guy recording that video is every bit as bad as a taig and actually arguably worse imo

He's a cunt  . 

' gersforindy ' - Who or what has given him the right to hijack our name for his own personal politics .