Scum Thinking of Patching Ibrox Tickets

giffnockger

55 minutes ago, denya said:

Why he say this when all other teams fans sit in the corner no problem. Weird people they are.

Victims, poor poor downtrodden second class oirish plastic paddy victims, oppressed they are I tell you, oppressed, :UK:

I think the wee bollocks McLauchlan has hit the nail on the head as to the angle of the victims:

If theCeltic board do indeed decide to advise fans from travelling, I would expect intervention from a league that's already less than impressed by the change. For all its ills, it's a fixture that only really becomes a spectacle when fans of both clubs have a voice - and Scottish football knows it.

Obviously trying to get the powers to force Us to let the smelly, paedo scum in.

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The UEFA license pish again. 

Aye, just shocked the CEO of celtic FC is telling the world there are SFA proceedings against Rangers about it and we haven't heard anything

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/6-key-points-celtic-agm-13623201

its in here, if there is proceedings then why is it up to the fucking pedo director to inform us.  

Yep, I'd expect clarification from the club on this tbh

If they were serious about turning down tickets. I'd say go right ahead. It would be more tickets for our support. 

But not a chance they'll do this. Just another deflection attempt. 

I also find it amazing that res 12 is still being pushed by them and the SFA. And yet not one hint of an SFA investigation into their scum bag club. 

Do you know what, if this is still an agenda with them this Resolution 12, obsession is an illness with them, honestly must be Rangers obsession but no obsession about child abuse, sad individuals

2 hours ago, Hamie said:

"Meanwhile, Lawwell responded to a shareholder's question about sectarian and unacceptable singing from C****c fans by saying such chanting is dragging the club down."

After covering up child rape can you actually be dragged down further? 

In the scale of filth they a probably sandwiched somewhere between John Warboys and Peter Sutcliffe. 

They will have planted that question because it is another deflection from child abuse IMO. 

"Yes that old chestnut. It wouldn't be a celtic AGM without some sort of mention of the the SFA's decision to grant Rangers a Euro licence back in 2011 just prior to the height of the Ibrox side’s financial meltdown.

Lawwell said celtic have been at forefront of chasing the resolution. But shareholders made their displeasure at the lack of progress clear from the floor."

hqdefault.jpg.8b78c4e2abbf6e66ba51ff8585a306a7.jpg2641jrs.jpg.7d5da124f4f6b8a24a0c2ea4f01ea6b1.jpg

How can a club be dragged down? A club is a collection of individuals and assets like a stadium. The fans singing their songs reflect the views of the individuals in the club. There is no way of knowing for sure but at least some kind of majority will agree with the principles of the singing, likely a significant majority. So how can they claim its a minority? 

Based on what liewell said he's admitting the club is in the gutter! 

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

The spfl will agree with them and decide the only way to make it safe is by giving them the whole stand.

I have no doubt that is what they are trying to achieve, this is from Specky on the BBC Scotland front page:

The celtic board admitted they considered "rising above" the decision of their rivals to cut the away allocation, but decided, on the grounds of sporting advantage, they simply had to respond by doing the same. The new approach has been blamed for the crush outside celtic Park ahead of the derby in September and some celtic fans now feel their safety could be compromised when the sides meet at Ibrox just before the year end.

If the celtic board do indeed decide to advise fans from travelling, I would expect intervention from a league that's already less than impressed by the change. For all its ills, it's a fixture that only really becomes a spectacle when fans of both clubs have a voice - and Scottish football knows it.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no doubt that is what they are trying to achieve, this is from Specky on the BBC Scotland front page:

The celtic board admitted they considered "rising above" the decision of their rivals to cut the away allocation, but decided, on the grounds of sporting advantage, they simply had to respond by doing the same. The new approach has been blamed for the crush outside celtic Park ahead of the derby in September and some celtic fans now feel their safety could be compromised when the sides meet at Ibrox just before the year end.

If the celtic board do indeed decide to advise fans from travelling, I would expect intervention from a league that's already less than impressed by the change. For all its ills, it's a fixture that only really becomes a spectacle when fans of both clubs have a voice - and Scottish football knows it.

So something that happened under their watch at their ground means that they don't feel safe at a different venue wtf.

Considering the police thought it would be ok to have two semi finals in glasgow on the same day, and the first OF with the reduced away allocation passed off without any incident related to the away support, what possible basis can they have for any safety concerns? 

Of course a serious safety incident did occur during the first OF match, but it was related to the dangerous design of sellik park and affected the home support only. 

3 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

So something that happened under their watch at their ground means that they don't feel safe at a different venue wtf.

It is incredible, but the way Specky wrote that I think this is a way to get the SPFL to intervene and somehow make us give them back the whole of the Broomy, I hope we fight that all the way if it was to happen.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It is incredible, but the way Specky wrote that I think this is a way to get the SPFL to intervene and somehow make us give them back the whole of the Broomy, I hope we fight that all the way if it was to happen.

If that happens to me that's a watershed moment. There could be no doubt that dark forces are at work behind the scenes to damage us in any way they can, and that the current governance of our game is biased against us. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

If that happens to me that's a watershed moment. There could be no doubt that dark forces are at work behind the scenes to damage us in any way they can, and that the current governance of our game is biased against us. 

If I had not read the article by Specky I would probably not have thought that was what they were trying but he will have inside info I would imagine and I have put 2 and 2 together. I might well be wrong.