Tom Boyd's celtic conspiracy theories are ridiculous and here are the stats to prove it - James Black

The Dude

No copy and paste this time, as stated.

Some good points though you could arguably have went stronger on the Boyd issue. As scum ambassador are his views as employee (paid?)  representative of his employer type angle. Was he fronted, are there disrepute considerations, etc?

But yeah, decent.

The cranking up of the absurd paranoia comes from the top at the Knew Camp. It gives them an easy get out when they lose, not Lieswells fault, not the Tic-tac-toothed transvetite enthusiasts fault, not the players or coaches. It’s simply a Masonic Conspiracy. 

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We're through the looking glass now as the paranoia across some sections of Scottish football reaches unprecedented levels.

After thinking we'd heard the last of it following the Chris Sutton-led manufactured outrage over the Old Firm game, it's hit new heights this week as Steve Clarke, Michael Stewart and Tom Boyd spouted the sort of outlandish nonsense that would see flat-earthers think it was mental.

READ MORE:  https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/tom-boyds-celtic-conspiracy-theories-13959347

Great article Dude. We really need to stay on the front foot with these truths which hopefully should eventually dispel the ceptic comments.

Well said mate. Like SEMA, I clicked on it too and will continue to do so for your acticles (feck the rest of the links though).

The stats speak volumes (including the last seven competition wins in a row for them), yet they think they're hard done by even though it was quiet for years when they had an open goal in front of them. Wee daft boys coming out with some of the garbage they spout I can understand, but this is grown men. You simply cannot reason with them and of course they won't be brought to task as they control they narrative.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Be interested to know if club ambassador falls under the SFA disciplinary remit.....

No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, shall in an interview, a ‘blog’ on the internet, on a social networking or microblogging site, or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the Decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official; or (ii) make remarks about such match official(s) which impinge on his character. For the avoidance of doubt this Rule applies (i) whether reported to the Scottish FA by a match official for Misconduct or otherwise, and (ii) where remarks are brought to the Scottish FA’s attention, or of which the Scottish FA becomes aware, by whatever manner or means. There shall be a presumption that any material published in such manner was published in the name of and/or with the authority of the person or body bearing to have published the material.

I don't believe they do because it isn't someone that needs to be included on a club's official return each year although it's a grey enough area that it was worth pointing out he's a celtic employee.

Just now, The Dude said:

We're through the looking glass now as the paranoia across some sections of Scottish football reaches unprecedented levels.

After thinking we'd heard the last of it following the Chris Sutton-led manufactured outrage over the Old Firm game, it's hit new heights this week as Steve Clarke, Michael Stewart and Tom Boyd spouted the sort of outlandish nonsense that would see flat-earthers think it was mental.

READ MORE:  https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/tom-boyds-celtic-conspiracy-theories-13959347

Did I inspire you in this one Dude 😜

Maybe your next piece could be about all the attacks on the refs from the bheasts 

Using your polite and careful way 😀

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Excellent article @The Dude. I hope the moonhowlers don't begin a campaign or personal vendetta against you as they don't like to be shown up for the hypocritical fruit loops they are. Keep it up. 

I don't look out your Windows Dude 

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Be interested to know if club ambassador falls under the SFA disciplinary remit.....

No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, shall in an interview, a ‘blog’ on the internet, on a social networking or microblogging site, or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the Decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official; or (ii) make remarks about such match official(s) which impinge on his character. For the avoidance of doubt this Rule applies (i) whether reported to the Scottish FA by a match official for Misconduct or otherwise, and (ii) where remarks are brought to the Scottish FA’s attention, or of which the Scottish FA becomes aware, by whatever manner or means. There shall be a presumption that any material published in such manner was published in the name of and/or with the authority of the person or body bearing to have published the material.

probably has a title that goes under the radar. carefully selected title and while probably not directly employed he will however be employed by one of their many "seperate entities"

one day .one day my friend somebody high up will expose this current shower of bastards for what they are .

a complete shower of self serving cunts who are out to make money at the cost of all others using all the dirty low life tactics availible to man and twisted to sneak under the rules of the game 

It's good to see someone pointing out how far the lunacy has spread by putting the facts out there, well done Dude.  I wouldn't want to see the club getting involved in a tit for tat situation but was glad to hear Stevie Gerrard's comments on Clarke's vitriolic rantings.

"It would take 100 years to balance out injustices against the hoops."

How many years then to balance out the injustices carried out by those under the hoops umbrella over the years?

Must be much more than 100 I would think

Another great article Dude.

Thanks for keeping our side of things in the public domain, trying to balance out their nonsense and VERY selective points.

Particularly liked the way you listed the incidents at the end of your article.

WATP 🇬🇧🇬🇧