Mcinnes Tells Rangers Players to Stop Singing

Supersonic

mcinnes knew he wasn't good enough to take The Rangers to a different level that's why he basically bottled the job, suits the job at a wee club, obviously relishing his role as song polis at the sheep pen, give a wee man a title and a uniform and you know what they are like.

If you can’t take it then don’t give it out. His son, Logan after the semi defeat , the list goes on. One thing all of them should remember, what goes around comes around and karma is a bitch. Now some tide is turning our way they are spewing and I fucking love it. 

I caught some teuchter on Reportng Scotland interviewing Willie Miller before last nights game and asked ‘is this a pivotal game in the race for second place?’ To be fair, Miller responded that Rangers will still want to challenge the mhanks for the title but second would still be a marvellous achievement for the sheep. That single sentence tells you everything about the ambition of the two clubs  them -‘ooooh we’ve been second the last few years’, us - ‘we didn’t win’. 

I hope they laughed loudly when he left and sung prouder 

57 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

All this hatred now appears to affect just about every cunt that is not the blue and reinforces it is all about us.

Jealousy, soor grapes and downright hatred, spreading like a virus the more successful we are. Every game we win the rabids come out even worse.

The hatred level ramped up a notch for appointing Gerrard. Morelos got better as did others and we're hated for that. We made decent summer signings and hated for that. Then signing Defoe tipped them over the edge.

It's good to witness the pain of our haters first hand. 

Souness called it spot on in an interview from about 20 off year ago. A lot of people jealous of Rangers.

10 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

If you can’t take it then don’t give it out. His son, Logan after the semi defeat , the list goes on. One thing all of them should remember, what goes around comes around and karma is a bitch. Now some tide is turning our way they are spewing and I fucking love it. 

I caught some teuchter on Reportng Scotland interviewing Willie Miller before last nights game and asked ‘is this a pivotal game in the race for second place?’ To be fair, Miller responded that Rangers will still want to challenge the mhanks for the title but second would still be a marvellous achievement for the sheep. That single sentence tells you everything about the ambition of the two clubs  them -‘ooooh we’ve been second the last few years’, us - ‘we didn’t win’. 

I hope they laughed loudly when he left and sung prouder 

It’s bizzarre how some of the media don’t want to push the angle of a title race despite it only being 6 points.