Record v Hearts this season

Rlm

Have we been Hearts bogey team this season?...I've never known such a good season against jambos..we always encounter a hard game there..its always a tough venue to get points at so well played again lads.

10 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Have we been Hearts bogey team this season?...I've never known such a good season against jambos..we always encounter a hard game there..its always a tough venue to get points at so well played again lads.

Not a bogey to them. We are simply better and they have caught us when we are playing the way we can. The fact we haven’t done this to more teams is our fault. 👍

15 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Pity it wasn't any of our hated rivals . The scum , Hivs or the sheep

They must all be our bogie teams

55 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Do you know the process around having a bogey team?

if you’re a big club and win loads of stuff but one team gets on your tits and keeps nicking points off you - they are your bogey team. 

59 minutes ago, Rlm said:

They haven’t learned from Aberdeen Hibs & Killie how to play against us. They come out and have a go which is just asking to get pumped against us.  

31 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They haven’t learned from Aberdeen Hibs & Killie how to play against us. They come out and have a go which is just asking to get pumped against us.  

I reckon we will pump the 3 aforementioned teams in the coming fixtures....it will only compound why this season is a lost opportunity 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Worst Hearts team I’ve seen in my 15 years of going to games. Absolutely terrible team. They’ll stroll the cup when they play that nonsense, honestly abysmal 

Bit injury hit, to be fair.

But once any more than two of their top men are out, they are worse than mince.

That lad at left back (Burns?) may  be the worst I’ve ever seen.

As for signing any of theirs - errr, no thanks!