Ricksen passed away

Escobar

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Fuck off with this pish. All I did was point out that this was incorrect. No point using the death of someone to point score.

Nothing wrong with that. 

And it was already pointed out to him. Hence why he said enough. Nobody cares. 

Just fucking leave it out.

So so sad. Now at peace.

Always too soon to go, but a blessing his suffering is over.

Such a great loss to his family, so young. My heart goes out to them.

You will never be forgotten Fernando for all that you gave and with courage unsurpassed.

RIP.

Normally I'm a bit oh well that's sad when I hear news like this, but somehow Fernando's passing has really saddened me, probably because of the courageous battle he fought right till the very end, a shining example to us all.

RIP Fernando and condolences to his family.

He battled one of the most life-limiting conditions out there. I’ve had people suffer from this in my own family and I know what it does to families. It’s not something I’d wish on anyone.

Fernando’s fight was an inspiration - his memory will live forever in our history.

Thanks for the memories Fernando, you were the hero of many.

Walked into somewhere I was working. And Skysports news was on running the story with the black background. Noticed the chest with the Rangers badge, thought. Oh no we have lost somebody close to us. Even though I knew he was close to the end I was still in shock to see it was Fernando. He fought the disease like a warrior and lasted longer than most of us thought he would. It was almost as he would fight this cruel disease forever. 

So so sad for the man that this had happened to him, sad for his family,but in a sense I am happy now that he is finally at peace. Watching him from almost the day it was revealed had been so hard for so many people watching a once strong man dissappear slowly without anything that could be done to save him. 

Goodbye Fernando you were one of our greats.