***Raith Rovers v Rangers match thread***

Captain Hilts

In my house not far from Stark's Park and the roars as each goal go in is undeniably from Gers supporters. Not too long ago would have got a ticket locally for the home end and maybe get a bit of light hearted stick. Nowadays such is the hatred that has been festering for the last few years against us I wouldn't dare doing that now. Plus I'm one of these who won't be giving them a penny of my money. Still fresh on my mind of their gloating in my local boozers when we went into admin.Anyway enough of the whinging from me go on Rangers and keep banging in the goals.

Mohsni is still a puzzle. looks solid enough and has confidence and a few skills,but when he has time to think deep in defence seems to believe he is on the training park or something and makes a too casual pass or tries to do something too fancy.

Really needs the players around him and the manager to get him to concentrate more on basics (i.e. bollock him) every time he is casual in defence, so he can develop in to a stronger more consistent defender.

anyone else think Kenny miller speaks pretty well about the game?

Very much, as does Boyd when you hear him talk.

Actually think the introduction of these players may well be one of the reasons the performances are improving. They are effectively coaches to our other players and can no doubt help with tactics.