Rangers 5:1 Hearts - Development League

Falcon Punch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of Gallacher, would like to see him given his chance up top. Him and Clark would work well, mobile and quick...

I agree gall would also give us a bit of a physical presence as well, not as much as boyd or Daly but his mobility would more than make up for it.

What does this boy Hardie have to do to get in the squad? Every week he seems to be scoring one or two.

Mate, do you remember him being randomly pitched in against Falkrik? I think he came off the bench and showed some good stuff..Was involved in Ian Blacks goal if I remember right. Not seen him since for some reason!

Ally logic.

Won't happen until McDowall is gone. The boy Hardie is definitely worth a place on the bench. And yes Gallagher and Clark should be given a run. Pace and movement though is not favoured in our 1st team.

Doesn't suit our 'punt it up the park' football style.

I wonder how many goals Ryan Hardie has to score to get a start...

I think he's a goal a game for this season for the under age sides, should have been given a fair chance this season but the dud wanted to top up Boyd and Miller's pensions, that's worked out well.

Hard to gauge how good our youngsters are with results like this as all Hearts most promising young players have already been moved up to first team,would like to see the young Newcastle lads mixed with our best youngsters between now and the rest of the season with every one of our "stars" dropped let the cunts rot on the bench until their contract runs down