*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Kiernan thumping it away he tried to head it in the box and it resulted in a near goal.

Don't remember seeing that. When'd that happen? I remember he had a shocker with trying to pass back to Wes and it ended up a corner kick. 

But other than a few bad passes thought Kiernan was alright. Wilson was pretty good yesterday too. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Was in the second half IIRC, can't remember exactly what happened.

Why isn't it Saturday yet? I can't handle this, the week is going to drag in. :(

I'll keep an eye out for it later when am rewatching it (tu)

Honestly can't wait, luckily two days off for me then thursday through saturday am busy so that'll hopefully make it go in faster!! 

Then, Watching it in the house with me mum then off to the pub ! :cheers::cheers:

Well the septic supporting and Rangers hating media are at least admitting that we've improved, but still come down in a total cabal majority in favour of septic winning.

I admit it will be tough as well, but we just need one great performance, a bit like the one against Dundee and I think we can easily beat this lot. They are simply not as good as they and they journos think.

24 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Don't remember seeing that. When'd that happen? I remember he had a shocker with trying to pass back to Wes and it ended up a corner kick. 

But other than a few bad passes thought Kiernan was alright. Wilson was pretty good yesterday too. 

Was the one they slammed into the side netting and their fans cheered thinking it was in.

Play like we did against Dundee then we'll beat them. We're playing them at a perfect time for us, with winning the championship and petrofac, so our players must have a lot of confidence.

Times going to drag in until this game, i really can't wait for it, bring them on.

I cant see that pic/video.

I'll need to watch it again to see what time it happened but it 100% happened because I re watched it a few times last night and Kiernan was far too slow going for the clearance and it bounced about in the box.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I cant see that pic/video.

I'll need to watch it again to see what time it happened but it 100% happened because I re watched it a few times last night and Kiernan was far too slow going for the clearance and it bounced about in the box.

Just give me a rough estimation and i'll go check. The only scramble in the box was the one that hit of Holt, at that Kiernan didn't get a touch of the ball. Which is kinda bad in of itself. In saying that Wilson mark got the header on the ball as it came in. 

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Just give me a rough estimation and i'll go check. The only scramble in the box was the one that hit of Holt, at that Kiernan didn't get a touch of the ball. Which is kinda bad in of itself. In saying that Wilson mark got the header on the ball as it came in. 

I think it was at 2-0.

Ball came into the box and Kiernan was slow to react he eventually headed the ball as one of their players jumped for the header too and it bounced about the box.

Not a big deal tbh but a better team might have punished us. We seem to have iffy moments in most games in the past few months, hopefully we will be well drilled for the weekend.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Theres no question that Ball will start in midfield. I just wonder if MW will revert to  4-4-2 rather than 4-3-3 with Forrester tucking in helping the midfield and helping Miller and McKay up front when he can. 

Why would reverting to a formation we don't play give us any advantage at all? MW would be going against everything he believes in by going 442. Absolutely no chance whatsoever hes going to change his belief system for the taigs :lol:

21 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Was interesting he played a part of the game with three at the back yesterday, maybe in his thoughts to try this against the mhanks...

I don't think he did, as soon as Wallace went off Halliday dropped in at left back and Mckay went into the middle of the park. with O'H and King out wide and Kenny through the middle

Don't want the mhedia picking up on anything positive about us. Actually hoping to ambush these cunts that they will underestimate our fitness and we run rings around them. A really high tempo game will have them breathing out there arses and hopefully they end up chasing shadows to our advantage and this is done in the 90 mins.   

1 hour ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

Play like we did against Dundee then we'll beat them. We're playing them at a perfect time for us, with winning the championship and petrofac, so our players must have a lot of confidence.

Times going to drag in until this game, i really can't wait for it, bring them on.

This.

TBH I think the worst thing for us was drawing them in the semi final. I think, no matter how much they denied it, out players lost focus because their minds were on this game. Hopefully all the jitters will be ironed out and if we play like we did against Dundee we will win.

The ref just better have his wits and some bottle about him as we all know that clown Brown is going to be at the wind up and spoiling tactics. Plays exactly like the wee ginger bigot. Hopefully we just play one touch stuff so he doesn't get a chance. From what I've seen of them, the boy Johansson looks the same. Ref better not let them get away with any shite. That and getting caught on the break is the only thing I'm concerned about because I expect us to outplay them which is good going considering Warburton has spent fuck all.

Hope Tavernier scores one of his rockets :spraise: