*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

5 hours ago, baxterboy said:

Emmm... you forgot to include our total humiliation of Paedo fc at ibrox in 1943 in this list

Rangers 8 v Paedo fc 1

Due to our extreme class, we do not count any of the war results in our tallies, respecting those Rangers that were away at the time.

Unlike them of course........

Just now, WGOH said:

Get right inty them Rangers. Go for it straight from kick-off and they will crumble. 

Agree mate, we start fast and hard and they will not know what has hit them - defence is the worry as they always look vulnerable and could give away a few goals.  mark Griffiths out the game and we'll destroy them.  If we can replicate even 90% of the performance against Dundee then no-one will live with us; not even them.  Haliday and Kiernan, please keep the heid!

1 minute ago, He's blue he's white said:

Agree mate, we start fast and hard and they will not know what has hit them - defence is the worry as they always look vulnerable and could give away a few goals.  mark Griffiths out the game and we'll destroy them.  If we can replicate even 90% of the performance against Dundee then no-one will live with us; not even them.  Haliday and Kiernan, please keep the heid!

As long as Halliday goes into this game as a player first before a fan (until he scores of course) - or else he'd end up breaking Broon in half :lol: Griffiths and the boy from Man City are the only players we need to worry about, keep them out the game and it could be some day out for the bears :D

Just now, WGOH said:

As long as Halliday goes into this game as a player first before a fan (until he scores of course) - or else he'd end up breaking Broon in half :lol: Griffiths and the boy from Man City are the only players we need to worry about, keep them out the game and it could be some day out for the bears :D

Hope Halliday makes his prescence felt first 10 minutes! GET INTAE THEM

10 hours ago, Smile said:

I hope they come out and play the way Dundee did, thinking they were better than us, that will be their downfall.

Exactly. The more the biased media hype up Penn State FC the better imo. Make the bastards think they're Barcelona. If they try to come at us and play it on the deck, we'll tear them to ribbons. They would actually make things a hell of a lot harder for us if they put ten men behind the ball the way most Championship teams have done against us.

Just now, WGOH said:

good statement mate, player not a fan, haha imagine his reaction if he scores!  forgot about that Man city lad - I reckon he'll be deployed on the left to try and exploit Tav....hopefully someone gives him a tackle to welcome him to the tie.

Will be some occasion for us, I'm confident for this one - even when we played them last I wanted a win, knowing we were up against it - this time is different.

If someone smashes the wee guy in the first 5 mins he'll hide for other 85 mins. I've never been confident going into a game against these cunts ever in my life, but have much faith in the team to show these bastards up for how utterly shite they really are. Will take another Tav volley in the last minute to win the game, in fact, I'd take a deflection of the referee to win the game. 

10 hours ago, Smile said:

I hope they come out and play the way Dundee did, thinking they were better than us, that will be their downfall.

That is exactly what they will do, our defence has to be strong and our attackers to track back, do the simple things and the talent our team has will take over

I hope we can dominate possession the way we have done in every single game so far this season. If we can do that and take a couple of our chances then I can see us winning.

The thumb is a certainty to score into us so we need to be effective up front and score two or three

We're winning it! They're absolutely pish, the best pish the top division has to offer mind you, but still pish.

I feel as confident of a result as I did in the glory years, Advocaat had some quality players, and I was always sure of a win, but I'm just as confident this weekend.

Our movement, skill, set up and work ethic is as good as it's ever been. We'll do them.

It'll be very interesting to see what they do without the ball. Lets face it since 2012 in Scotland theyve had the most possession, the most shots and have had to play against 10 men behind the ball consistently whilst hogging the ball knowing they will eventually score.

We know we ain't gona change so if they do come out with this swagger which am sure brown will be telling them then we will put them on their arses. Running about like headless chickens chasing a ball until we put it past  in the words of Hugh Keevins 'Celtics best goalkeeper in 50years:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

22 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

How are we expecting the filth to line up? Our team pretty much picks itself with injuries and ineligible players.

Gordon

Lustig, Mulgrew, Boyata, Tierney

Biton, Brown

Roberts, GMS/Johansen, Armstrong/Richards 

Thumb 

Certainly wouldn't mind seeing that big lump Richards start, no way he'll track Tavernier when he bombs forward. 

34 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

How are we expecting the filth to line up? Our team pretty much picks itself with injuries and ineligible players.

Gordon

Lustig, Mulgrew, Boyata, Tierney

Biton, Brown

Roberts, GMS/Johansen, Armstrong/Richards 

Thumb 

Who gives a fuck. I couldn't even rhyme off a tarrier starting 11 these days. As long as our 11 show up on the day it takes care of itself. 

Absolutely confident of winning this. Last year , no, we had a shit team, but now.... We are the biggest team in the country, biggest support, most successful and we play much better football than they do. If we play to our standards we should beat them, no question in my mind. Btw, for the Billy Boys, for anyone not wanting to sing "fenian blood" may I suggest "paedo blood" They are shitting it, no doubt about it, and rightly so, as we are going to tear them a new one. They will not be able to cope with our open attacking, passing game. They're fucked!

13 hours ago, Smile said:

Agree mate. The only way I see them winning is by trying to hit us on the break like all the other teams in the country. Think we'll dominate possession and they'll try to get physical to change that out of embarrassment. If we play our normal game completely then hopefully we're clinical up front because that deformed centre forward of theirs will no doubt get onto a long ball at some point.

Don't really know much about them anymore but last time I seen them in a full game outwith us was Malmo and they looked intimidated by the crowd leading to sloppy passing etc. Shame Hampdens not one of those stadiums where our support would be right on top of them. Still, our lads will make it fast and frantic and if we score first then the atmosphere will start to burn right into the fucks, nerves will be all over the place. Can see them folding if that happens and somebody chucking it and seeing red. Their European results suggest they are big time bottle merchants.  

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Agree mate. The only way I see them winning is by trying to hit us on the break like all the other teams in the country. Think we'll dominate possession and they'll try to get physical to change that out of embarrassment. If we play our normal game completely then hopefully we're clinical up front because that deformed centre forward of theirs will no doubt get onto a long ball at some point.

Don't really know much about them anymore but last time I seen them in a full game outwith us was Malmo and they looked intimidated by the crowd leading to sloppy passing etc. Shame Hampdens not one of those stadiums where our support would be right on top of them. Still, our lads will make it fast and frantic and if we score first then the atmosphere will start to burn right into the fucks, nerves will be all over the place. Can see them folding if that happens and somebody chucking it and seeing red. Their European results suggest they are big time bottle merchants.  

Let's get this straight...THEY ARE A FUCKING DREADFUL FOOTBALL TEAM!