*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

19 hours ago, The Monk said:

Just out of interest what are tickets usually like for normal Old Firm games at Ibrox, desperate to go to one now we're up and hopefully depending on the date, can go. I take it tickets must sell out fast but is there still a decent chance through public sales?

There is no public sale for games against the filth at Ibrox. Everything goes to ST holders.

i think it's just gonna come down to whether or not we have a good game or not. when we got drawn them i felt really optimistic but after watching us struggle against dumbarton and peterhead i'm not feeling so positive anymore. 

we need to be on the levels of performance that we had against other premiership opposition such as kilmarnock/dundee. 

The past couple of performances haven't been fantastic, but I take great pride in the fact that McDowall's car crash eleven only lost two-nil to a stronger Celtic side.

I have complete faith in Warburton's ability to lead and manage any side to victory against any opponent, including that mob.

This week is dragging in, big time.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

The past couple of performances haven't been fantastic, but I take great pride in the fact that McDowall's car crash eleven only lost two-nil to a stronger Celtic side.

I have complete faith in Warburton's ability to lead and manage any side to victory against any opponent, including that mob.

This week is dragging in, big time.

Trouble is that they took the foot off the gas last year, much as we have done on many occasions this season. To be honest, they could have hammered us. But the past is the past. Completely different scenario this time.

All I'm worried about for Sunday is them exploiting our defence, but the good thing is for a change we will be playing a team that will attack us, so their will be gaps in their defence aswell.  The last time we played a team that properly attacked us from the start we pumped them 6-2.

10 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He played the full game at Motherwell on Sat, I've not seen or heard anything that he's injured.

(tu)

That was said on last Thursdays  episode after he went off against Dundee the night before.

He obviously wasn't injured and it was a tactical change, which is unfortunate for us because Ambrose playing against us would have been a massive bonus :lol:

Nerves are high but excitement even more so!!

I honestly don't know what I'd rather see - a Dundee style 4-0 rout or a last minute winner from a surprise Waggy like Nicky Clark did at Killie!!

A win in any shape or form will do at the end of the day though

Also, not that I have any worries about the final but fuck me, I do not want us to be the ones that hibs beat to snap their 114 year long spell of hibsing it in the cup!