Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

From the bloke who posted the original post on FF:

After a phone call today from a representative of the club I will no longer be posting any information I hear on Follow Follow. As advised, this may harm the club and obviously I do not wish to do that in any way.  The club are appealing to fans if you do hear anything to please keep it quiet.  Apologies for anything already posted.

Jellybeans

Just to clarify. It was a family member that was contacted and not me. The family member who originally set up the infamous "Jellybeans" log in which i use. There was no animosity in the calls and absolutely no hard feelings from me. I am glad they contacted me as i would hate to think I could cause the club any harm at all. 

Jellybeans OUT.

1 hour ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

The likes of Shiels and Templeton are reportedly on 7-8k a week. Bell, Law and Clark around 5k a week. That's over 30k a week gone as it is, and if we actually by some magic actually manage to get a fee for Bell then it's even more. I don't think people understand the laughable wages for utter shite, we were handing out. Numerous times what they've ever previously earned in their career.

Our wage bill at the moment is significantly lower than that we've had in the few years previous.

I know how ridiculous the club were with money in the past  and I might be completely wrong but the figures I heard available for new signings are the fugures iI've seen quoted . 

8 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Not quite :D

The poster on FF, his bird and Bartons bird are pals / acquaintances. The message above was what was said by Bartons bird to my mates partner.

Oldest wean about to start school and he'd have to be moved again 2 or 3 years from now + all her family are close by and as said, she's not keen on him staying up in Glasgow on his own (can't see the problem there myself :rolleyes: ).

If this is true, we should be doing the whole charm offensive bit on his partner, showing her the lifestyle, good schools etc for those who live in the west of Scotland with a bit of money.

2 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I can only assume that I think most of our top signing targets e.g Barton, Kranjcar will hedge on if we were to get into Europe, Really hoping we do now.

agree with that statement. We should tell them to sign before Saturday or get tae fuck. Simple.

14 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

You guys want news. I got news for you 

Got my mate down af Burnley CID to tap in to JB's search history and it seems he's been on Gumtree looking for '3 bedroom flat to rent in Milngavie' 

Take from that what you will 

Gaz52.. out

:lol: you probably had to dish out a gubby for that info as well

when a player takes time to sign for the rangers then I'm afraid they are not for me.also I thought the magic hat said he only wants to sign players that can commit to the club and want to be here.looks like both these x premiere league players can't make up their mind I think we should be looking elsewhere at other targets and not wasting time on these two especially in the week leading up to such a huge and important game.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I voted that we sign him but I'm changing my mind. He's had plenty of time to decide that he wants to play for our magnificent club.

I don't want him anywhere near Ibrox now.

It's been less than 4 days...

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I voted that we sign him but I'm changing my mind. He's had plenty of time to decide that he wants to play for our magnificent club.

I hope to fuck you are joking :lol:...

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

It could be set in stone and the clubs just not announcing it right now. There is a few reasons for why someone would want to delay the signing.

One of the biggest being looking for accommodation, he has a wife and two kids. Waghorn did the same although he did do it when he signed, it likely gave him some trouble because he'd be living away from his wife and son. 

Just because he doesn't sign the moment he's stepped in the door doesn't mean he won't sign. (It's different for us because we are actual fans of the club and team). 

16 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

when a player takes time to sign for the rangers then I'm afraid they are not for me.also I thought the magic hat said he only wants to sign players that can commit to the club and want to be here.looks like both these x premiere league players can't make up their mind I think we should be looking elsewhere at other targets and not wasting time on these two especially in the week leading up to such a huge and important game.

I get where you're coming from, but we have to stop living in the 90's. Yes we are still a massive club with a superb stadium and facilities, but we are also playing in a pish league full of hammer-throwers, and the money available and the standard of football down south is much more of an attraction. We can't afford to turn players like Barton away just because he has taken more than a day to decide if he wants to join or not.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

I hope to fuck you are joking :lol:...

Nope :541:

He's the one that's losing out here. Fuck him. We move on and bring in players that are desperate to pull on our famous blue jersey. I only want players who want to be at our club. I was even prepared to over look his past but he's had his chance imo.

At any rate, I don't think the deal will go through now tbh.