Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

Want to know how pathetic Celtic cockheads are?

They're hitting him with tweets telling him not to sign for Rangers. One even said, can you tell me if you are signing for Rangers so I can unfollow you? What the fuck is it with these retards? I guess that type of thing passes the time when you're on the dole.

23 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Where's the Danny Ings chat coming from? 

Thought he'd been out with a bad injury, so maybe a season loan? 

What an exciting time to be a Bear!

Same guy that originally posted the Joey Barton rumour on FF is saying we're in for him. And he came back from injury today.

Danny Ings returned from injury today and Klopp was a happy camper. Couple that with the fact that loan deals are not usually discussed until July, I think this is probably pish. Klopp will not decide until late July what his squad is going to look like and Warbs has said it himself that he cannot look for loan deals until then.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Want to know how pathetic Celtic cockheads are?

They're hitting him with tweets telling him not to sign for Rangers. One even said, can you tell me if you are signing for Rangers so I can unfollow you? What the fuck is it with these retards? I guess that type of thing passes the time when you're on the dole.

Keeps them out of their Kids room.

Just now, King Jela said:

Klopp has spoke just today about how happy he is to get Danny Ings back from injury. There is no chance of that happening. 

To be fair whats he supposed to say? 

'I'm fucking raging and if he doesn't go to Rangers on loan I'll do his ACL again?'

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

To be fair whats he supposed to say? 

'I'm fucking raging and if he doesn't go to Rangers on loan I'll do his ACL again?'

Of course not, but there was talk about about how Danny Ings is an deal player to how Klopp likes his teams to play. Unless he's got a soft spot for us and willing to take a massive wage drop why would anyone even think this is a possibility, especially when he'd have at least 10 premiership teams more than happy to take him? 

Although I'd be happy if I was wrong.

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Of course not, but there was talk about about how Danny Ings is an deal player to how Klopp likes his teams to play. Unless he's got a soft spot for us and willing to take a massive wage drop why would anyone even think this is a possibility, especially when he'd have at least 10 premiership teams more than happy to take him? 

Although I'd be happy if I was wrong.

He won't be taking a wage drop. The two teams just come to an agreement on what percentage will be paid by whom. They probably recognise he needs immediate game time to come back from that injury and can't guarantee that at Liverpool straight away.

I'm not saying it's a done deal, just that Liverpool look to want to send him out on loan and it looks 90% that he'll be coming up to have a look around. 

9 minutes ago, ben51 said:

He won't be taking a wage drop. The two teams just come to an agreement on what percentage will be paid by whom. They probably recognise he needs immediate game time to come back from that injury and can't guarantee that at Liverpool straight away.

I'm not saying it's a done deal, just that Liverpool look to want to send him out on loan and it looks 90% that he'll be coming up to have a look around. 

Where did you see that? I never even heard of him coming up, I just heard it was a rumour going about.

I wouldn't think Ings would fit into Klopps style. He isn't as quick as Sturridge or as strong as Origi and it depends on his fitness if he will be able to play the pressing game Klopp wants. 

I can't believe there is a link. I don't know what to feel anymore. At this stage nothing is surprising me now. MW is probably the most meticulous, driven, focused and organised manager I've seen. It's absolutely off the scale how quick were moving. It isn't even the 'whose he' stuff many supporters come out with it is genuine top players or hot prospects. 

Quite remarkable really

12 hours ago, cameron1873 said:

This always makes me laugh when new signings come and people automatically put them in front of people already here (that's what I took from your comment). How many times have you seen crooks, rossiter play. How do you know Halliday and holt are not a lot better

Well, you read it wrong mate.  I didn't say anything about dropping Halliday or Holt. I used the word "solid" as I meant that these players have solidified our midfield with their strength and defensive capabilities. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I wouldn't think Ings would fit into Klopps style. He isn't as quick as Sturridge or as strong as Origi and it depends on his fitness if he will be able to play the pressing game Klopp wants. 

I can't believe there is a link. I don't know what to feel anymore. At this stage nothing is surprising me now. MW is probably the most meticulous, driven, focused and organised manager I've seen. It's absolutely off the scale how quick were moving. It isn't even the 'whose he' stuff many supporters come out with it is genuine top players or hot prospects. 

Quite remarkable really

it certainly is he did say you need to move quick before the shelves get bare but I have never known anyone to move before the fuckin shops open tho.

33 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

where is oor Joseph this evening Still in Glasgow or away back down south?

There is a tweet by Dingwall, posted on twitter, from a member of FF with a selfie of Barton at the Service Station, he is on his way back home. Apparently he was only up for the Golf.... :-)  

7 hours ago, iain88 said:

Well, you read it wrong mate.  I didn't say anything about dropping Halliday or Holt. I used the word "solid" as I meant that these players have solidified our midfield with their strength and defensive capabilities. 

Me being a pernickety bastard i believe you said with Barton, rossiter, crooks we have a very solid midfield now. With no mention of Halliday or holt it's easy to take from that you didn't believe it was solid before. But that's me being pernickety. 

I've never seen rossiter or crooks play tbh. How good do you think they are, I'm guessing you've seen them a few time 

11 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

If he wanted to sign for us it would've been tied up I think.

He's good but bit of a song and dance about him coming up for the weekend and not putting pen to paper,

Think he's just putting his face out there for every club

Its not the end of the earth if he doesn't sign. MW has said he only want those who want to play and he isn't going to go chasing people around. Sometimes as a support we get hung up on a transfer as "we must get this guy" and it almost becomes personal - the Scott Allen saga springs to mind - he was a "must have" at the time. Now? not so much....

If Mr Barton doesn't come someone else will.

21 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

If he wanted to sign for us it would've been tied up I think.

He's good but bit of a song and dance about him coming up for the weekend and not putting pen to paper,

Think he's just putting his face out there for every club

Or fishing for a longer contract at Burnley.

Yeah cant see this happening either, you would think he could get a lower end premiership team, top end championship team who could offer a lot more money than we can. Think he is trying to push for another year or two with burnley tbh, however I would love to be completely wrong as I think he is a terrific player. There is no doubt that we are a much bigger team than burnley however money has a big part to play now unfortunately!