*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Back to lethargic shite again. Windass, O'Halloran and Holt don't look interested in closing their midfield down quick. Need to buck our ideas up in the second half and be ruthless 

Walker is as bitter as they come, calling Foderingham awful was a disgrace, his kicking was poor a couple of times but to call a guy who's had a fantastic season awful is embarrassing. You'd never hear it about Gordon. Fenian wee wanker

I was watching my bro in law for pollok yesterday and that wee tit andy walker was standing beside me and looking about as if to say do u know who a am. I honestly can't stand him and the wee tit was there a few weeks back and was standing at the van getting a tea/coffee and her dad says to me look at him standing as if he owns the place lol he's 1 little fanny who always has the same jacket on. Wee PRICK 

Holt goes missing so often, he has brought nothing to this game

Kiernan like a new player with Hill beside hime, you hear Hill bossing him all the time

Don’t know how it looks on TV but Hill was accosted for their goal, def shouldn’t have stood  

Those who said it’s quiet, rest assured the mics are turned right down, fans have been constant 

We've got more than enough in our locker to come out and steam roll them second half. Our two best finishers Miller and Garner should have put the game out of sight. 

Positives: Big Hill's header was fucking outstanding 

Negatives: Far too many to list 

Just now, Rangers Lady said:

Kiernan like a new player with Hill beside hime, you hear Hill bossing him all the time

Don’t know how it looks on TV but Hill was accosted for their goal, def shouldn’t have stood  

Those who said it’s quiet, rest assured the mics are turned right down, fans have been constant 

Didn't see anything wrong with there goal to be honest hill was weak but bare in mind he's 64

Just now, Dickie said:

One good game and then this shite and foderingham is awful and we don't need walker to point it out. This manager is taking us nowhere and it's fuck all to do with money

Ridiculous post :lol: knee-jerk shitebag 

Yet again another materially sub-standard performance from a Warburton managed Rangers team.   We see this as a matter of routine not only this season but during the latter part of last season.   The thing that is consistent is that Warburton manages to inspire them to that level of low-quality performance, poor defending and lack of real attacking threat.   From the resources he has had at his disposal its not good enough.   He is leading a team in the direction of a season where we find ourselves in mid-table mediocrity.    If this performance today - and the vast majority of performances this season so far - are his idea of a team that is 'highly competitive' (his words) then his interpretation of that is a mile away from what I'd regard as a highly competitive Rangers team even allowing for a squad that is more carthorse than thoroughbred.    

1 minute ago, Rangers Lady said:

There was fuck all in it for their goal. Hill should have been stronger. 

All the hype about beating Killie last week and here we are struggling against the worst team in the league again.  We are so predictable and easy to stifle.  Every manager knows our tactics and how to combat us.   Every high ball into our box we look like conceding, particularly if from a corner or free kick.  How much longer do we have to put up with this?

Just now, Gaz52 said:

We've got more than enough in our locker to come out and steam roll them second half. Our two best finishers Miller and Garner should have put the game out of sight. 

Positives: Big Hill's header was fucking outstanding 

Negatives: Far too many to list 

I admire the optimism and hope your right mate

5 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

put him in the middle and take Garner off, throw McKay on. 

Play with a shitebag and someone who's never in the box. Be as well as going down to nine men.

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Fuck all wrong with their goal.

I understand being angry/upset at the first half performance but getting personal and calling our players and management names is fucking rotten fenian-like behaviour. Get a grip of yourselves (tu) 

We'll win this 3-2