Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

Firstly I hope this is just another rumour started as this would be a massive mistake by a board who are still trying to convince a lot of fans of their commitment to real views and issues facing our support......... especially after their last display ???....... Did they not have a flag display at the last league game at Ibrox in 2012 ? If memory serves me right they all had wee Shitey green flags which must have been issued pre match ?.

35 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

If this is actually happening it's a great opportunity for the police and stewards to use CCTV cameras to identify know terrorist sympathisers, spectacular own goal if true!

These are the same type of individuals who are being allowed more and more by local councils to stage republican marches  throughout Scotland under the guise of AOH clubs and civil right parades waving their "flag of war" playing republican tunes while marching through British streets....... so I don't think the authorities are interested in pinpointing These GB reptiles after all it's just good banter and all that int it ? ..... this is what you get with an SNP government, tarrier councils and a weak unionist reaponse to this nonsense.

12 minutes ago, markem said:

Before I do has anyone mailed the club and asked the question?

apologies if covered off in thread, don't have time to trawl through it just now. 

D'Art says Club1872 have contacted the club with their concerns mate 

I met our security team while helping the Ryan Baird fund, a very nice chap Robin Howe, I have a direct number and intend to have a chat

If I get a hold of him i’ll find out, is it a truth or tarrier wet dream

If it is genuine I will do all I can to persuade him to refuse their request

I’d rather send the cunts allocation up into the club deck,

dunno if it’s Real Madrid or Barca but they have the right idea, away support up in the clouds 

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

can the rangers support get in even earlier and plant some bombs under their seats?

well, you have to see the irony...

They're all for terrorism and cowardly hiding bombs in places for innocents to get killed.

I read about a tarrier on a bombing mission in London

Set the timer to go off at 7;30 in the morning, daft cunt blew himself up on his way to planting said bomb at 7;30 in the evening  :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I met our security team while helping the Ryan Baird fund, a very nice chap Robin Howe, I have a direct number and intend to have a chat

If I get a hold of him i’ll find out, is it a truth or tarrier wet dream

If it is genuine I will do all I can to persuade him to refuse their request

I’d rather send the cunts allocation up into the club deck,

dunno if it’s Real Madrid or Barca but they have the right idea, away support up in the clouds 

You make me want to hump you more now. :p

Be interesting to know if there's any truth in it.

1 minute ago, Rangers Lady said:

I read about a tarrier on a bombing mission in London

Set the timer to go off at 7;30 in the morning, daft cunt blew himself up on his way to planting said bomb at 7;30 in the evening  :rofl:

Surprised he accidentally set the bomb as his alarm clock :p

2 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

These are the same type of individuals who are being allowed more and more by local councils to stage republican marches  throughout Scotland under the guise of AOH clubs and civil right parades waving their "flag of war" playing republican tunes while marching through British streets....... so I don't think the authorities are interested in pinpointing These GB reptiles after all it's just good banter and all that int it ? ..... this is what you get with an SNP government, tarrier councils and a weak unionist reaponse to this nonsense.

If you're not a minority you're fucked, being White Protestant Male in the UK means you're the lowest of the low. 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Surprised he accidentally set the bomb as his alarm clock :p

I thought it was a lame paddy joke, did the polite laugh,  not the case,

Ed had dreams of going down in history as an IRA hero, instead he went up in smoke, even for a tarrier this cunt was dumb 

Managed to kill no-one bar himself :troll: