Who needs enemies?

Miller time

Marshall has form for being a snitch

Ask any one who drank or was barred from his pub on duke,street.

There's plenty I could say about Mr Houston but I won't....  I just want too,know what he,thinks about people  peddling,drugs and I mean ,class A drugs that are killing kids...

Just now, The Beast said:

What a complete prick he is. Anyone who spends money in this old cunts pub needs to have a word with themselves.

Totally agree way this I hope no cunt drinks in that place again. I hope all the good bears that go in start going somewhere else and help a proper Rangers pub way the cash. Anyway fuck the SOS fuck louden Greg fuck Craig Houston fuck our board and fuck the louden pub I hope it shuts down now :wanker:

Can't believe the big fuss of this . It's a forum with plenty of topics , yes some of them are close to the bone , but if you can't handle that , there's plenty for everyone . Seems to me that some go into these topics just so they can be offended or claim some sort of moral high ground . 

As for PS , as others have said , if there's no interest in plenty of comedians who make a living on national platforms ridiculing some of the less fortunate in society , then I can't see why they should be picking on anyone here . 

I've been a member of a forum for years where " mongo strength " and similar comments have been made dozens of time, nobody has ever objected as it's an open unregulated forum and everyone understands that you can say whatever you want.

As for Houston, it's clear he has an agenda, Me Me Me . Attention seeking whore. Never a fan.  Robert Marshall, you really are a fanny. Imagine any publican coming away with comments like that, a sure way of breaching any trust that you had built up with your customers.

At the end of the day all Houston needed to do was point out that these posts had been pointed out to him and he as our so called spokesman condemned them and as Rangers fans we should think before we post (not always possible).

I find it disgraceful that he had to mention RM and post the comments on line, we are all Bears and belong or prefer different media sites, when he attacks one he attacks them all.

Our enemies are in the East, we don't need them within the support.

49 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Guys a roaster.

He hates the fact this forum allows free speech and as it happens many folk think he's a bell end.

maybe he's trying to shut down RM and all of a sudden there would be a new forum opened up by SoS. charging everyone of course .

has Frankie Boyle been arrested yet?

The Scottish comic and star of BBC Two satirical show Mock The Week launched into a lengthy routine about Down’s syndrome children, referring to them as “Mongoloids” and joking that they were destined for an early death.

When he spotted Mrs Smith exchanging words with her husband, he asked why she was talking. Mrs Smith, 37, from Hook, Hampshire, told The Daily Telegraph: “I tried to just show him I was upset and wave him away but he carried on.

“I said, 'Well, my daughter is five and she has Down’s syndrome and we are upset by some of your comments. Instead of saying he was sorry, he said, 'Oh, well, it’s all true, isn’t it?’”

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

In the interests of balance, I'm surprised that Craig Houston didn't report that while one or two RM members may have been making tasteless remarks or whatever it was about a disabled boy, at the same time over 100 RM Members were busy raising £2,485 in raffle ticket sales in our latest instalment of fundraising for another disabled boy.

I personally think that says much more in the grand scheme of things - but I don't write the news.

Spot on GB . 

This is the sort of thing that Houston should be shouting from the rooftops , but not even a whisper , or certainly nothing I've of .

Seems he would much   rather advertise a negative story than a positive one . Rangers family my arse . 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

At the end of the day all Houston needed to do was point out that these posts had been pointed out to him and he as our so called spokesman condemned them and as Rangers fans we should think before we post (not always possible).

I find it disgraceful that he had to mention RM and post the comments on line, we are all Bears and belong or prefer different media sites, when he attacks one he attacks them all.

Our enemies are in the East, we don't need them within the support.

If the last five years have taught me anything it's that the enemies within are much more dangerous that anyone external. 

These cunts like this grassing leech Houston, and that snicthing crawler Marshal at the Louden, together with the spongers who suck a living from Rangers are doing the donkey work for those fuckin imposters in our boardroom.

I've never felt so unconnected to the club as I do now.

Fuck them all. Its time we chased these lying bastards for good.

NOT A PENNY MORE FROM ME TO THIS REGIME.