*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We cant compete with our biggest rivals and are making hard work of competing with the also rans in the SPFL. 

That enough to get angry about. 

Did anyone expect us to win the league this season?, as it stands we are competing with Aberdeen for second and whilst not great we are where i thought we would be.

Celtics points total is way above the norm in recent years which only brings attention to us.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Before I leave the thread id just like to say I think I hate our current team. 

Genuinely hate them.

its not the teams fault, mediocre and below average players are not going to turn down a move to a club like Rangers, theyre lying on the scrapheap in England and Rangers come in for you, youre not going to turn it down. Its simple really, if our board dont spend a decent amount of money, this is what you get, no matter whos in charge.  

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't give a flying fuck if a massive bull goes above the Main Stand. Red away strips. RB sponsorship on the shirt and all over the ground. Calling it the Red Bull Ibrox Stadium. I'd take it.

They could even make the Edmiston Drive into a moat of Red Bull with a few wee bridges to the entrances of the Main Stand if they wanted. Fuck health and safety.

The only red lines are the strip and the name.

white Home strips mate, red shorts, their own badge, no recognition of the clubs history? fuck that man