Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

49 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Let's just clarify something for all the bleeding hearts out there right now. Rob Kiernan is probably the most defensively inept centre half I have ever witnessed wearing our Jersey

Now more then ever in our history there is absolutely no room for sentiment. If you're not doing you're job for Rangers you shouldn't be there and imo fans are perfectly entitled to let people know if they are not doing a good job for us. 

This guy in particular has had ample time to improve and should certainly be aware of the weight of responsibility he carries in that position. As it stands he's not even close to the required standard and so he has to go . However that's achieved isn't relevant , he's a bad fit for Rangers and he has to go.

Did you watch us on the way back up through the divisions? Not defending Kiernan in any way, shape or form, but I can call out three who were probably worse.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Sausages said:

Sounds like a brilliant way to completely kill an already struggling forum.

You'd have to ask admin if it is struggling. I couldn't comment. However, if it helps keeping out those who are so insecure in their team that they need to cause mischief in order to cover their inherent feelings of inadequacy then I'd be all for it.

The ones that do pay would be helping the club. Hell, we could keep them as pets.

9 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Did you watch us on the way back up through the divisions? Not defending Kiernan in any way, shape or form, but I can call out three who were probably worse.

Yes mate I did and I stick with my assessment of Kiernan. Never known a centre half so deficient in all the key areas of defending especially judging the flight of a cross ball. Absolutely cringe every time I watch him.

If I do something wrong in my job I get a disgruntled customer....if I continue to do the same things again and again eventually I lose the support of the supplier/vendor

No different to Kiernan, he had the fans backing for a long time, got the odd bit of stick here and there but he's continued to make the same mistakes and cost us goals so the pelters get worse and worse

Disgruntled fans are fine in my opinion, we pay money to watch these clowns perform, you get paid money to do a job (good money at that) and you're not doing it properly, if you can't handle that Rob then you know where the door is. If it turns into abuse towards his family etc (not saying it has yet) then it's a problem.

I'd stand in the middle of the Ibrox pitch bollock naked and take the abuse he's been getting if I was on that money....he knows he's been shit and if this is to be believed he's thrown in the towel

27 minutes ago, Sausages said:

Sounds like a brilliant way to completely kill an already struggling forum.

So you signed up to a struggling forum a week ago, you live in Cambridge and are a casual attender at games, and you troll on here with a user name of Sausage.

What a fud ???

Still not sure whether you're a ££ or KDS loyal, but it's one of the two.

I don't agree with anyone abusing players. No matter how much I dislike a player I would always treat them with respect as they are a Rangers player. However players at our club must be able to deal with the pressure that fans put on them and if they can't handle it then they simple aren't good enough. I don't mean verbal/physical assault but shouting from the stands or talking about their performances on forums like this or in any other kind of media. That's what playing at a club like ours is all about. We demand the very best from our players.

Shame on any of our "fans" that may have been involved (if it's indeed true). If he doesn't want to be here then he is free to go. 

He actually checks back slightly here so Stokes can get his shot away ,  

I couldn't find a clip with only the one goal,, sorry

I can't even bring myself to watch the goal,

nobody in the box from hivs,  tav struggling to get back,,

What was he waiting for ? why not try and get the ball ?  It's a horrendous goal to lose and went a long way to losing, what would have been a magnificent 118 major trophy  

Belter.

Fuck this cunt i don't care what's been said, if he chucks it it's fantastic for the club - couldn't give a toss about poor Rob's feelings.

There's no combination of words coming from a small group of supporters, who are at the end of the day strangers to him, that should push a young guy to chuck the opportunity he has to play for a club like ours - the take away from this is he doesn't even have the steel to make the most of an opportunity he doesn't deserve. And that goes for the majority of the squad too. 

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Tell us what he should be doing on a Monday night.

The first part of my post I do take back about him been in nandos but I don't take back the rest of my post. 

im just so pissed aff with our players and the attitude from them. I don't think the give a duck with how bad we are playing just now.