Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Fuck off with your 30m pish. Does this whole situation not make you think he's maybe no up to the task of spending that kind of money. Read what king said fuck sake !! 

The board aren't up to the task of providing it. Just another set of lying trough guzzlers. No matter the circumstances this should never happened this way and the board are responsible, but when have this board ever got anything right? Professional fucking liars. They really need to go.

Just now, Gaz52 said:

If they didn't resign then of course we'd need to give compensation for terminating their contracts

If they offered up a resignation that has been accepted then we don't need to pay them anything

I suppose we're waiting to see what is true

Its looking like the three of them are back stabbing rats , if true fuck them all.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Neither side is coming out of this well at the moment and the club is a laughing stock.

People are laughing, but they may not be right to. People laughing doesn't mean the Board didn't do the right thing, and only time will tell. I suspect most of the people laughing have a motive to be laughing.

I don't see any issue with what the Board have done yet. We'll know more about whether they've played this well in a couple of days. Certain people will always laugh as soon as they can. Means little though. If they've forced MW out in the only way they could and it's caused a bit of a mess and some giggles along the way, then long term they've still done the right thing. If the only alternative was to continue with MW, then they definitely have. Not knowing these things, then it's pretty tough to be too critical of the board until it all comes out. What if it was the only way? Should they have not done it because it might have looked a bit messy and it might have given a few people a chuckle?

As I say, we shall see...

1 minute ago, billscott said:

they accepted his resignation on wed then warbs tried to withdraw it on thurs but after the board meeting tnite they decided not to let him back

If this is the case then good riddance. 

But somehow I don't think it's as clear cut. Warburton is very dignified and wouldn't want to leave under these kinda terms IMO

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If true then i will personally offer to test pilot Richard Bransons next attempt at building a rocket to the moon

and put king in the fucker because he's postion also is becoming untenable 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we dont need to push anything if another club wants him. Thats like you accepting another job, telling your current employer  - who then pay your prospective employer to get rid of you!

But it's not like that at all though 

you forgo things all the time to push the deal through .. if the board want rid badly enough they will do a deal for no compo provided we don't owe the outgoing party anything either 

if you play hard ball and demand money for them Forest look elsewhere and we're stuck with a management team we don't want, can't pay off and no one else wants 

nupe I'm sorry but it's a good move 

5 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

ive heard member of board had an arguement on tuesday with warburton regarding the team

also it could possibly be rangers have found out warburton n co have signed for nottingham forest and not happy

I heard they've had a few arguments this season over the team

People are now taking what the daily rebel are repeating as gospel?

If they knew anything then they would have leaked something before the statement. The statement came out the blue and shocked everycunt and now the papers are claiming to have the inside scoop. They don't know anything, like the rest of us, we're waiting on official confirmation 

Just now, kanjo said:

Totally shady stuff by MW.  That is what we have been dealing with.  Good riddance (if true)

Can't say I'm surprised. 

I did try to warn about their agent before in who the players were going through and king would have known

King taints everything he touches. This club needs cleansed from top to bottom

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

I'm sorry but this is why the Rangers chairman needs to live in Scotland. What is the point of him in the other side of the world.

He should be leading a press conference at 9am tomorrow.

More difficult to hound a liar when he's in Africa mate.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

But it's not like that at all though 

you forgo things all the time to push the deal through .. if the board want rid badly enough they will do a deal for no compo provided we don't owe the outgoing party anything either 

if you play hard ball and demand money for them Forest look elsewhere and we're stuck with a management team we don't want, can't pay off and no one else wants 

nupe I'm sorry but it's a good move 

fair enough. I just think its the balance between compensation and saving money money on contracts. I would never make it easy for cunts to walk away

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

That's what I said earlier, it's possible.

He seemed to give too much information in his presser when talking about the 'meeting about a player'! Almost as if he was trying too hard to make it believable. His normal stance on a player is 'I can't talk about other teams players, I won't do it. When something happens you'll be the first to know!'