SCOTLAND

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Would have taken a draw beforehand, sadly not to be. Poor game, and Scotland really could have upped it against a mediocre England side. It now looks like we have to win every game to still be in with a chance to qualify for play offs, not going to happen. Think this is the right time for Strachan to resign, and I think he will announce it this week seeing as he left on a sort of high.

Scotland couldn't up anything m8, that was their best.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

The sad thing is if we had an unbiased and normal national team without the fucking imbeciles we have then Scotland could of won that game. Brown again did fuckall, Griffiths scored two free kicks but looked fucking shite apart from that. Tierney was possibly the only one that warrants a chance in the national team. Celtic players was involved in all England's goals and should of done better.

Legoheid, Gordon and Mulgrew in particular are fucking terrible. I'd have Jack, McArthur, Fletcher, Dorrans to name but 4 ahead of him Legoheid. I'd even have McGregor in ahead of him and switch the midfield.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Good strikes from Griffiths. Apparently he's just as good as Messi or Ronaldo. ??? Griffiths who's sister is actually his maw! 

Imagine him thinking he's scored the winner against the auld enemy at Hamdump, something to tell his weans, then ............ nothin :lol:

I "support" Scotland. But not in the same way as I do Rangers. 

I enjoyed the game. Thought the thumbs two free-kicks were tremendous. But it's nowhere near the same as supporting Rangers for me.

That result would've ruined my whole weekend had that been Rangers. When it's Scotland I just shrug it off after 90 mins. 

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Legoheid, Gordon and Mulgrew in particular are fucking terrible. I'd have Jack, McArthur, Fletcher, Dorrans to name but 4 ahead of him Legoheid. I'd even have McGregor in ahead of him and switch the midfield.

Scotland have a team out there that would of won that game, the gullible twat Strachan is surely finished.

1 minute ago, SUPERCOOPER said:

What language does the mutant speak?

My mum... born and raised in Scotland, with friends from Ayrshire, Glasgow, Inverness and the Western Isles...

"I don't have a clue what he's saying..."

She had a point.