Pena

32 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

To be fair if I moved to a new city I wouldn't want to just sit in all the time I would want to go out and get familiar with my surroundings as it's a new and exciting experience. How do we know he's getting pissed and not just tryna settle in? 

If I was mexican I'd be right in aboot those tacos, he'll be in the paper the morn with half a fajita hanging aff his cheek, a bottle of corona in his pocket and slumped outside whatever's going to be the location of taco bells, it's the only reason he's here. 

10 minutes ago, JWAB said:

If I was mexican I'd be right in aboot those tacos, he'll be in the paper the morn with half a fajita hanging aff his cheek, a bottle of corona in his pocket and slumped outside whatever's going to be the location of taco bells, it's the only reason he's here. 

Well at least he ain't here for the gear sure that's better in old Mexico! 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Also for what it's worth I'd say that picture is 50/50 him. At first glance it looks nothing like him. He's stockier than that from what I seen on Sunday when he was warming up

Let others judge

IMG_0185.JPG.cb1d490d0ed24f6f3c108522f21c9d2c.JPGIMG_0184.JPG.b935199f18b09419747afcafc3594992.JPG