Players See Mind Set Coach

Greg Docherty is using mind over matter to become the best Rangers player possible, joining a growing number of players who have turned to Edinburgh-based mindset coach John Johnstone Jnr.

It’s from the Sun but I can see it being true

Am sure there will be plenty of fans who laugh or shrug off this idea but I think we can all agree the players mentality needs changed big time and it’s good to see some of the players take it on board. It’s more about  mental ability playing for this club

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Good attitude to have but should be the whole squad

Be interesting to know if the whole squad were offered the chance, would say a lot about our team if only Doc went for it.

Just finished listening to open goal podcast with that James McPake. He said Butcher had them in the dressing room at Parkheed blowing up balloons and the psychologist said put all your fears into the balloon and once you pop it the fears are gone.

I do think it's a personal choice thing, certainly not for everyone. 

3 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Be interesting to know if the whole squad were offered the chance, would say a lot about our team if only Doc went for it.

Just finished listening to open goal podcast with that James McPake. He said Butcher had them in the dressing room at Parkheed blowing up balloons and the psychologist said put all your fears into the balloon and once you pop it the fears are gone.

I do think it's a personal choice thing, certainly not for everyone. 

Change Balloon to Browns head and I think you may have something. 

On 22/03/2018 at 11:31, Prso's headband said:

Greg Docherty is using mind over matter to become the best Rangers player possible, joining a growing number of players who have turned to Edinburgh-based mindset coach John Johnstone Jnr.

It’s from the Sun but I can see it being true

Am sure there will be plenty of fans who laugh or shrug off this idea but I think we can all agree the players mentality needs changed big time and it’s good to see some of the players take it on board. It’s more about  mental ability playing for this club

AFAIK Dave king's wife is a mind set coach, maybe she should fly in with Dave once a month to help strengthen the teams mentality..